Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 - The Item Revolution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kandehbar

10-10-2012

With this season coming to a close, Season 3 has a promising future of items that is coming ahead.

In my opinion, the best way to make a fresh start on the inventory is to create LOTS of very awkward and different item combinations . Lots of things are lacking for characters that can use them. Maybe Spell vamp AD item, or a Life Steal Ap item. Not saying that these would be good, but something that will mix things up so that there isn't a strait Ap carry build or Support build or AD carry build.

We need more items so that more roles can be flexible in buildstyle to combat opponents. Honestly junglers and brusier have VERY flexible builds while AD carry is VERY linear. I will make a list of Items that I think should combine to make a new items ( I wont make what these items will do, I let you all decide) lets give a good showing

Brutalizer + Sheen = Silver Lining

B.F Sword + B.F Sword = The Defiler

Phage + Negatron Cloak + Chain Vest = Grand Divide

Zeal + Hextech Revolver = The Vanquisher

Executioners Calling + Regrowth Pendant + Ruby Crystal = Zavaun's Soul Eater

Ruby Crystal + Ruby Crystal + Pick axe = Barbed Locket

Nedlessly Large Rod + Ruby Crystal + Rejuvenation Bead = Conquerors Scepter

Chalice of Harmony + Tear of Goddess = Ramka's Ever-Glass

Chalice of Harmony + Hexteck Revolver = Thousand Year Elixir

Maybe we can get some Red to see the kind of combination of items we want.

Please post your combos or maybe a description of the combos you've seen that i have poster.

Happy hunting

JeeFour

10-10-2012

All due respect, but I think Riot has already been working on this, and a list of names isn't the best approach to "get the ball rolling."

Kandehbar

10-10-2012

Yeh it can.

TheRobot99

10-11-2012

What I think would be a possible option is an item that gives an amazing buff (like a 30% increase to AD on top of a flat AD boost) with a debuff (like minus a percentage AS). It would add an element of risk to the game, I think, but I'm sure there are others who would disagree lol.

Thornmaelstrom

10-11-2012

Quote:
TheRobot99:
What I think would be a possible option is an item that gives an amazing buff (like a 30% increase to AD on top of a flat AD boost) with a debuff (like minus a percentage AS). It would add an element of risk to the game, I think, but I'm sure there are others who would disagree lol.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2661055
It's not your fault it's not stickied yet, but nobody uses the goddamn search bar. That has been suggested a million times, and a million times it has been shot down with precise reasoning.

SolracX42

10-11-2012

awesome ideas

Irelia Bot

10-11-2012

Posting ideas is fine but without any details as to why we should buy The Defiler over a Bloodthirster this is not going to be getting anywhere.