ATTN: Riot - Any way to get a refund?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tr0n Corleone

10-09-2012

Hello everyone

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a refund for the ip I spent on alistair so I can get him through the facebook /like scheme?

Thanks

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-10-2012

If you purchased him within the past 90 days, you can refund him through the in store mechanic. Know however that there are a limited number of refunds (three), and as of now there are no plans to give you any more 'credits' for refunds.

More on exactly how to go about that in a bit; I haven't used it and I'm in game so I can't check.

phatmonkey91

10-10-2012

Go to the in game store and click on purchases (it is the bottom tab) from there find the purchase and click refund. Just so you know you only get a total of 3 refunds for life. I would not return alistar personally because 1350 ip is not that hard to get. I would save your refunds for if you buy an expensive champ that it turns out you dont like. For example I bought Udyr and was not a huge fan of him (3150) so i refunded him.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmonkey91 View Post
Go to the in game store and click on purchases (it is the bottom tab) from there find the purchase and click refund. Just so you know you only get a total of 3 refunds for life. I would not return alistar personally because 1350 ip is not that hard to get. I would save your refunds for if you buy an expensive champ that it turns out you dont like. For example I bought Udyr and was not a huge fan of him (3150) so i refunded him.
That's why I recommend you wait until you try champs out during the free week.