Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else miss the days of solo AD Carry mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death4Rent

10-10-2012

bump for missing

Valdien

10-10-2012

I did twitch mid a few games ago. Was a lot of fun and brought back memories. We won pretty ez. And it's great since Twitch with blue buff is fantastic.

Yoruichi

10-10-2012

You know. I played Kat mid since beta. I must say, I REALLY miss the solo mid AD days. Getting fed out of my mind every game was quite fun

I miss playing MF mid though Must admit that.

Icy Unicorn

10-10-2012

Quote:
Soifon:
You know. I played Kat mid since beta. I must say, I REALLY miss the solo mid AD days. Getting fed out of my mind every game was quite fun

I miss playing MF mid though Must admit that.

kat geting fed easily by ad carry mid?? your opponents must have been horrid to let u farm or harass them without punish... kat can be fed easily by most ap mids...

DayDemonz

10-10-2012

Anyone miss when no one jungled?

Osaaka

10-10-2012

I miss when someone picked Ashe they asked if you wanted mid :')

Yoruichi

10-10-2012

Quote:
Icy Unicorn:
kat geting fed easily by ad carry mid?? your opponents must have been horrid to let u farm or harass them without punish... kat can be fed easily by most ap mids...

You do realize Kat had 9 bounces, a longer bounce range, and better ratios on her Q back in the day right? I also had rally. Yeah, every AD that ever came mid fed my Kat pretty hard. Stacking AD on her was quite fun.

JMØØ6

10-10-2012

Ahh the days of Rally, I still miss Fortify and AP mid wreck turret diving Kata's.

coeriv

10-10-2012

My first "main" champ was ADC EZ in mid, i loved it. I still love it.

However, not all is lost... Playing Talon mid against squishy ap champs is usually a pretty secure way to get him rolling.