Anyone else miss the days of solo AD Carry mid?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astronautical

10-10-2012

I loved going AP Corki mid. Ah those were the days.

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

depending on match ups most can still do it. your team just needs to mentally flexible enough as well as see the match up advantage in order to do it.

Mirodir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

ADC mid. Vlad or Rumble or Fizz top. Kill-lane bot.

Where's your god now?

Pissfer

10-10-2012

I think it died about the same time Xin came on the scene with the start of gap-closers galore. Oh, and when people realized that AD carries don't need too many levels to wreck faces compared to AP

Ethereal Light

10-10-2012

Release MF mid. </3

Yfrappefort

10-10-2012

I do...that Caitlyn mid was so dominant.

Adumu

10-10-2012

I had to deal with a Caitlyn against my Xerath mid lane yesterday. Such a pain, but once I got my Locus of Power I just harassed her down.

Icy Unicorn

10-10-2012

haha remember when i was playing cait and it was a given that u go mid... the days where her ulti was really an ulti.... no one could save your opponent from taking that ace in his head... or u could just run top or bot to finish the poor enemy who "b" iunder his tower, 3 traps? great one in every bush to avoid gangs or 3 in mid to zone... now u just place trap in bush only to be stepped by fodder support and if u try to piltover them u just screw your cs u will get harassed by the enemy carry and waste mana.....u dont have an ulti anymore...and u dont use Q cause in bot lane pushing is bad....boring.................

Vega0987

10-10-2012

My favorite was always Caitlyn. She gave you the long range to poke at the enemy caster and enough damage to severly hurt them. The best part was as soon as you hit level six you had an almost gurantee kill because there was no support to jump in the way of you ult.

funny coincidence with the posts above lol.

Ibuki Suika

10-10-2012

I can solo mid with no teleport <3 plentakill