Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else miss the days of solo AD Carry mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahath

10-10-2012

The funny thing is more often than not, when I am in a team that decides to break meta (often because one or two stubborn people won't play the role that is "needed&quot, we win. It's hard to say how much of that is because the current meta just isn't that good and how much is because players are so used to one way of playing that they have no idea how to respond when the enemy doesn't play the way they expect.

SculptorOvFlesh

10-10-2012

Yup. Cait mid all day erry day....good times..

Traksor

10-10-2012

Quote:
Serene Grace:
Sivir comes to mind.

I bullied a LB so hard 3 months ago ahahah

IS143bff921d08522323f68

10-10-2012

As a person who mained Kassadin during that period, I can honestly say, that I really, really.... really don't

Hige

10-10-2012

there's some corner of my mind that still thinks every AD carry goes mid ._.

ThunderZero

10-10-2012

AD Mid was and always will be my favorite role in League of Legends.

Icker

10-10-2012

There is no legitimate reason as to why you can't go mid AD. If everyone in this thread started doing it, and doing an adequate job, you'd deliver a small but significant blow to the nuts of the meta.

ardulus25

10-10-2012

Heh, even then I was playing annie vs ashe mid all the time. Dem tibbers ults ruined AD's =)

A Lovely Lush

10-10-2012

I miss that adc mid provided so much variation in the rest of the team comp since adc mid was the only one that was assumed to always be there

DogfishHead

10-10-2012

Quote:
ThunderZero:
AD Mid was and always will be my favorite role in League of Legends.

Its really unfortunate (imo) how the meta has evolved in the sense that everyone is expected to play according to the current meta. ADC mid with AP or dual bruiser bot was just plain FUN! It made for exciting games where there was always something going on... now the current meta is just a boring as **** farm fest where normally the only action going on is a result of the jungler. Honestly I think the evolving meta was at least partially the reason the they nerfed all the healers a while back -- R.I.P. nidalee -- once people starting doing ADC bot a healer with good sustain, it just meant en even more boring farm fest. Now its really just about who has more burst to KO the enemy dmg dealers once an engagement starts. Ah the good old days :P

Edit: really? the word cr@p is filtered? i purposely didn't use other language, lol