Next best champion to get

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pentadragon

10-09-2012

Hi guys,

I've got a lot of RP and i'm thinking on what to buy next. I'm thinking Tyndamere but i'm open to any suggestions. I preferably like AD carries so any AD carries suggested will be nice.

CowMeat

10-09-2012

If you like AD carries, then Ezreal, Corki and Graves are considered the most powerful. Shyvanna and Lee Sin are good AD junglers. Jax and Olaf are good champions that do mixed, but a fair bit of AD , damage.

You may have a hard time playing Trydamere in Summoner's Rift games in the current meta.

pentadragon

10-09-2012

I like carries and assassins better than any other

phatmonkey91

10-10-2012

Tredy is really bad tbh, He is really easy to beat in lane. True if you dont know how to fight him he can be considered op but more and more people are catching on how to do him so personlly i would not. If you like assassins, Akali is a good champ but you will need runes in order to use her effectivly early (in order to get double buff from passive at lvl 1). Another good ap carry assassin is Eve who is also quite effective in the jungle.

I also like all of CowMeats suggestions.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

I stumbled upon Miss Fortune the other day and it was brilliant. The Double up damage is higher on the second hit, so you can last hit a caster minion with it and harass at the same time.

I also happen to have lost to a good Urgot Mid. He's an AD anti-carry, a rare role that can be used in poke or substained single-target damage oriented teams. His range is excellent when he hits with his E, and he adds CC to his target.

If I play an assassin, I admit I'll play Poppy as AP tanky. Lich bane, elesia's miracle, ionian boots of lucidity, hourglass plus whatever I need... probably a rylai's if I can get the budget for it, as it applies full slow effect on both a charge and a Q. I TRY to include a DFG, but it became less powerful on her because they removed the mp5 from it. If I can get a voidstaff instead of a DFG I'll always take one. If I can't(high hp champs), I'll go for a haunting guise and add to my HP. She is HARD to play, as she will take top lane and of you can't get the kill before level 3, you're going to farm at your tower for the whole time.

You can pick Tryndamere, but the truth is that he's ok in the early levels, but when you get past the level 25ish, you'll find yourself against people who can destroy him any day. Same thing with Master Yi.

happymeal007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

id go riven if you want to go beast mode. malpie is another good tanky toon. or even rumble....nothing like a yordle with a flame thrower!!

Daeion

10-10-2012

I really enjoy xin zhao, he falls more on the tanky DPS side then AD carry I think. He's a good jungler and good assassin imo and I believe he is supposed to be a strong solo top champ as well. Really his only problem is the lack of an escape mechanic.

ScarlettSarcasm

10-10-2012

I wouldn't recommend Tryndamere. He pub stomps early levels, and then you'll realize you learned this useless champ for later levels. Similar champs to him that are better to learn are Riven and Xin, like others have suggested. If you're willing to try an AP high-damage assassin, go for Katarina.
As far as AD carries, it's hard to go wrong. Ezreal and Corki are considered the "best" right now by a lot, but they can be hard to pull off and require a lot of skill (especially Ez, who is all skill shots.) I'd recommend Graves. He's absolutely one of the best AD Carries in the game, easy to pick up and use well, and a little tankier than all the other AD carries with just as much damage.
Your best bet though is just to play the free week champs and find someone you think is fun. Don't go for a 6300 champ that you've never played and find out you don't like them.

RoamingNumeral

Social Systems Designer

10-10-2012

AP Assassins: Kat, Eve
ADC with Assassin-y feel: Graves (dash, Q, R does about 80 bajillion damage very fast)

fastplay

10-10-2012

if you want a assassin for jungling noc is one of the top jungler but if you just look for a Ad carry then Caitlyn, Ezreal, Gangplank(he is a melee AD carry if you look for a melee AD carry), Vayne is a Ad carry that also a assassin, or Graves who is a AD carry.