Review my case...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UninstaII Life

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Enemy team chats don't confirm intentional feeding or even give me speculation on it. To be completely honest with you this would be a skip on me. I can't push punish because I don't see it. I can't click pardon because I can't see evidence of the exact opposite with chat. All I can see is that you need practice, and nothing tells me otherwise.
With this comment we see the intense core of stupidity that drives the Tribunal. The commenter has an underlying assumption of guilt and refuses to pardon unless there exists evidence of innocence, despite there being admittedly ZERO evidence of wrongdoing.

If someone has allegedly broken the rules but there is insufficient of it then you should be pardoning them. That's why the pardon button exists. That's the ONLY REASON why the pardon button exists.

LittleDi

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UninstaII Life View Post
With this comment we see the intense core of stupidity that drives the Tribunal. The commenter has an underlying assumption of guilt and refuses to pardon unless there exists evidence of innocence, despite there being admittedly ZERO evidence of wrongdoing.

If someone has allegedly broken the rules but there is insufficient of it then you should be pardoning them. That's why the pardon button exists. That's the ONLY REASON why the pardon button exists.
And the skip button exists if you are unable to decide. I can't confirm it exists, but it looks like it does. I'd rather review the game itself in this case. I can't decide with the given evidence. There isn't ZERO evidence of wrong doing either. Because I can't say punish or pardon in this case you have decided to insult my intelligence. I never claimed that they were guilty. There is evidence that it might exist but the only information that would be able to confirm or deny it we are not given.

Regardless of the entire situation you have forgotten there are 3 options within the tribunal. Perhaps you have forgotten rule #4 as well.
Quote:
4. Punish bad behavior, Not poor playing
Being bad at the game isn't a punishable offense. You should be looking at more than the score or item build to determine a verdict. A player purchasing flagrantly bad items is another thing entirely. Use your judgment to discern between bad players and trolling.
It's difficult to discern if this person really just needs a coach, or is intentionally trolling the match. I just can't tell without watching a replay.

Also rule #13.
Quote:
13. Skip is a great option
If for whatever reason you don't want to vote on this case (but you want to continue voting on cases), feel free to skip the case.
I hope you've learned something from this UninstaII Life. Because if you don't then you're just trying troll us all. And sadly it's only you who would be punished for it. Personally I've found you funny and stupid at the same time. More towards the latter than the former.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
... then you're just trying troll us all. And sadly it's only you who would be punished for it. Personally I've found you funny and stupid at the same time. More towards the latter than the former.
That is actually all he is trying to do. It's all he ever does. It's all he knows. And he's admitted to it.

You pretty much have to dismiss anything he says as a troll comment.

JoDari

10-12-2012

Honestly, a lot of people in this thread are showing their ignorance.

You have a report in the Tribunal. You judge based on that. There is nothing in this Tribunal report that deserves punishment.

You are not supposed to use your imagination, to imagine what MIGHT have been happening in this game, that you have no evidence of, and punish based upon your imagination.

You also do not punish somebody just because you think there is a good chance they are getting away with something that you do not know about.

You also do not punish just because some Riot mod 3 months ago said there was toxic behavior.

GunflameSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

I don't really care about people that say "tribunal is a joke", "the tribunal doesn't work"... etc..

That's not my problem... my only problem is that I'm getting punished by it when I'm doing everything I can to follow the rules.

Of course I get extremely mad at people... sometimes I even "fake being nice"... why? because I just want to play the game without worrying about getting suspended.

I'm just trying my best to play without breaking the rules. Again I'm not perfect, but even the summoner's code says you don't have to be the perfect angel.

UninstaII Life

10-12-2012

Quote:
And the skip button exists if you are unable to decide. I can't confirm it exists, but it looks like it does. I'd rather review the game itself in this case. I can't decide with the given evidence. There isn't ZERO evidence of wrong doing either. Because I can't say punish or pardon in this case you have decided to insult my intelligence. I never claimed that they were guilty. There is evidence that it might exist but the only information that would be able to confirm or deny it we are not given.
If you can't decide to pardon a case that has no evidence of wrongdoing you are mentally deficient and should not be participating in the Tribunal in the first place. Frankly, I'm surprised you can operate a computer and write complete sentences.

Furthermore, if you don't want your intelligence to be insulted I suggest you stop saying stupid things on a public forum. Whether or not it hurts your feelings is not something I care about even a little, though I do find it funny when hypersensitives such as yourself get your panties in a twist over words from strangers.

GunflameSmurf

10-12-2012

My suspension is over... still I want my case reviewed by Lyte/Wookie because the only thing I can get from the forums is... you got suspended for dying to much... aka being unskilled.

Anyways, you can add me as a friend and expectate later on whenever you have a chance.

Exploding Barrel

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunflameSmurf View Post
My suspension is over... still I want my case reviewed by Lyte/Wookie because the only thing I can get from the forums is... you got suspended for dying to much... aka being unskilled.

Anyways, you can add me as a friend and expectate later on whenever you have a chance.
I'd be really interested too. Your tribunal case is clearly a pardon to me and yet, it can hardly be a coincidence that you've gotten the 25x the report rate of the average player to be landed in the Tribunal multiple times now. Plenty of players are unskilled and everyone wins ~50% of the time, and they don't end up in your boat, so in my mind that can't be it. But we have no way to tell what's going on.

LittleDi

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UninstaII Life View Post
If you can't decide to pardon a case that has no evidence of wrongdoing you are mentally deficient and should not be participating in the Tribunal in the first place. Frankly, I'm surprised you can operate a computer and write complete sentences.

Furthermore, if you don't want your intelligence to be insulted I suggest you stop saying stupid things on a public forum. Whether or not it hurts your feelings is not something I care about even a little, though I do find it funny when hypersensitives such as yourself get your panties in a twist over words from strangers.
It's cool. We'll just let riot decide if you have any worth.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Oh, by the way. You just broke the EULA.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/eula
Quote:
V. CODE OF CONDUCT
E. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including, but not limited to, language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable
It's quite obvious you are abusive. What is not as obvious is that I do have ADhD. It is classified as a mental disorder. And you just declared that the 1% of the people on the planet who keep this problem thru adulthood do not deserve to be judging cases on the tribunal.

That's a pretty big insult for people around the world. Pray that you don't have someone with ADhD deciding your fate.

Back to the OP: Glad to see you back. Be asking for a friend request to spectate a few of your matches soon.

Teamslash

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunflameSmurf View Post
Game 2: Tristana doesn't know how to CS if that's what she complains about. Some supports are that much better if not starved completely, plus trist has some good skill utility.

Games 1, 3, & 4: Loads of false/inconclusive intent feeding reports. Game 4 is blatantly false and I would have reported those reporters if such a feature existed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrietti View Post
I would pardon based on what was shown.

You kind of come off more as someone who is trying to avoid a tribunal punishment than actually working with your team. You are quick to threaten and ignore teammates (not that i really blame this since your teammates were not so friendly/constructive) It almost seems like you are trying to build up cases against them. Sadly I find that, for some trolls, previous punishments just give them better insight on how to troll more effectively (avoiding detection/tribunal punishment) or bully others (that is why alot of them threaten reports so much) and not encouragement to be a better summoner. But that isnt something I look for/punish for when tribunaling because its subjective and not something evidential.
It's not teaching the trolls that. It's teaching all players to report first and forget about embracing troubled players. The honor system is a stop-gap on that particular 'feature' of the Tribunal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addalyn View Post
So i only read the first cpl of posts on the thread, but I have to admit I'm not on the side this should be a life. He really seems to be saying exactly the right things to keep from it being an easy case. His attitude seems to mock his teammates. IDK it comes down to one of those things, when you are always getting flamed, always getting yelled at, always having to put ppl on ignore, maybe just maybe its something your doing. One thing we can't see but was a common theme in the reports is you dived in when you were by yourself and against multiple opponents. This may not be intentional feeding by the exact definition but it sure is close. I'm not sure what I would've done with this case, tbh I probably would've skipped it, but my advice is except the ban and become a better team player.
Honestly, it's not. It's 100% not. You're giving him too much credit in knowing that a particular move is bad. Getting caught out is usually BAD PLAY. Now we could split hairs on this, but I would request full replays from Riot before I could ever agree. I'd have to actually see a player move in knowing that he cannot be helped and sees more people than he can handle., preferably with some circle-running thrown in for good measure.

You need a review:

Quote:
4. Punish bad behavior, Not poor playing
Being bad at the game isn't a punishable offense. You should be looking at more than the score or item build to determine a verdict. A player purchasing flagrantly bad items is another thing entirely. Use your judgment to discern between bad players and trolling.
People who submit false feed reports are my biggest wastes of time.

@Little Di

I know you're not a fit judge. Your post on page 3 is an example of why I know. You comment on Gunflame's masteries and then presume that it was his intention to troll just because his pages were sub-optimal. You could not be more wrong for this.

I got to page 4.. and you keep talking about it as if it had a bearing on his case or behavior in any way.

Hypothetical question. If a level 4 summoner plays mid, would you report if he had 4 points in utility? If so, why?

PS: That ryze item build is completely off-topic, take it to the appropriate forum.

PSS: The skip button is for when you can't decide if behavior should or should not be punished. It's not for fencesitting on the player's innocence or lack thereof. If you don't see sufficient evidence to punish, then you're supposed to pardon unless your inability to make a good judgement is what is holding you back. Skip is for YOU, not the player in question. Good reasons to skip: You can't read the player's language. Bad reasons: Well the player isn't super-inspiring, so I'll just leave him to dry to other votes. You don't have to like the player to vote Pardon.

Long story short: Uninstall Life is right. What you do with skip is wrong.

Quote:
It's difficult to discern if this person really just needs a coach, or is intentionally trolling the match. I just can't tell without watching a replay.
If you cannot discern the difference with what Tribunal gives you, why skip instead of presume innocence? For all I know, a 20/2/5 player could have intentionally fed twice during the game. What's my vote if nothing else could be wrong: Pardon.