Review my case...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

10-11-2012

Quote:
I'm also a fan of Lich bane on Ryze. Cast a skill, do an auto attack, and crank that damage. I'll play a match vs bots as Ryze now and see how I do.
Got sent to top lane. Managed to finish the match anyways. Didn't do as much as I wanted to.
7/4/9
17,786 physical
26,615 magical
Damage done without being heavily focused on casting skills did a bunch more than the auto attacks.

Got minioned twice trying to give an ally kills by taking the damage he couldn't as Panth while chasing a bot to last hit it. Platformed at the end for comic relief to see if I could draw the bots out for our nearly penta bursting Diana. Never got to level 18.

Now when I do mage I tend to lean more towards Malzahar with a start of spellvamp instead. But to each their own.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

What is this bot challenge you guys are talking about?

LittleDi

10-11-2012

Start a custom match, select 5 random bot opponents on summoners rift, start it alone, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING.

You are limited to your skills with the champion, runes, masterys, and summoner skills.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Start a custom match, select 5 random bot opponents on summoners rift, start it alone, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING.

You are limited to your skills with the champion, runes, masterys, and summoner skills.

loooool

sounds fun
I will get stomped.

WolfHowl

10-11-2012

You didn't do ANYTHING wrong JUST a bad game o.o

SUMMON LYTE!

Unban!

GunflameSmurf

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addalyn View Post
This is one of those cases when being able to see the percent of time your reported (which there was a post today or ystrdy about them maybe adding that) would've helped in giving a definitive verdict on this case.
Wanna hear something funny? I know why I showed up in the tribunal again...

There was a week... about 2-3 weeks ago that I lost about 15-20 games in a row.

I'm not talking about "sitting a sunday and losing 15 games straight"... no nothing like that... I'm talking about playing 1-3 game and losing then get off to work, after wards go school... and not play... then the next day play another 1-3 games... lose them all... then AGAIN AND AGAIN... during the whole week.

I was playing 1-3 games a day... not a marathon... yet during that week I lost like 150 elo, I was losing both normals and ranked games... I just couldn't win a single game for about a week. I'm pretty sure I got reported in a bunch of them for "intentional feeding"... so for a week I probably had like a 50% report rate or maybe a 25% report rate... which brought my average WAY up and I ended in the tribunal.

On top of tha,t during the week the patch installation got glitched in my computer... so I could play a few games without issues, but suddenly if I joined a game with certain champions (I think it was the Mage Lady patch). My game would bugsplash. I got 3 leaves from bugsplat, my team probably reported me because of that. On the 3rd leave of the week I decided to reinstall the game from zero which fixed the problem.

To add salt to the injury I get this last week...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2634825

My game crashes... when I try to login I'm forced to download a patch. Takes about 6 minutes to download and install. So I join the game with 6 level disadvantage and get reported by my allies.

LittleDi

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunflameSmurf View Post

I'm not talking about "sitting a sunday and losing 15 games straight"... no nothing like that... I'm talking about playing 1-3 game and losing then get off to work, after wards go school... and not play... then the next day play another 1-3 games... lose them all... then AGAIN AND AGAIN... during the whole week.

I was playing 1-3 games a day... not a marathon... yet during that week I lost like 150 elo, I was losing both normals and ranked games... I just couldn't win a single game for about a week. I'm pretty sure I got reported in a bunch of them for "intentional feeding"... so for a week I probably had like a 50% report rate or maybe a 25% report rate... which brought my average WAY up and I ended in the tribunal.

On top of tha,t during the week the patch installation got glitched in my computer... so I could play a few games without issues, but suddenly if I joined a game with certain champions (I think it was the Mage Lady patch). My game would bugsplash. I got 3 leaves from bugsplat, my team probably reported me because of that. On the 3rd leave of the week I decided to reinstall the game from zero which fixed the problem.

My game crashes... when I try to login I'm forced to download a patch. Takes about 6 minutes to download and install. So I join the game with 6 level disadvantage and get reported by my allies.
I don't think that would be the problem here. I had a set of days where I lost 30 in a row. If losses were enough to make a report I'd of gotten one. If we go back to the cases in this reform card we can see you're present in every single one of them. So you're throwing justification here to the wind on the possible situation that might be here?

GunflameSmurf

10-11-2012

LittleDi I do not understand your comment:

According to riot I can only be in the tribunal if I got reported in a large % of my games.

I do not insult my allies so Verbal and offensive language reports are not the reason why I got sent to the tribunal.

Which are the other possible reasons to get reported?
- Intentional Feeding
- Asisting the Enemy team
- Leaving the game/afk

Like my game vs tristana... do you agree that I should've been reported for that game? yet my allies probably reported me for Intentional Feeding or Assisting the Enemy Team... both of which would be false reports. And that's the reason they probably cite for all the other games. Basically I believe that I'm getting reported for feeding when I have a bad game (which is more often that I would like.. which is never, cuz I don't like losing).

The reports with AFK would bring my report Rate up... maybe they are not in the case as presented but they would influence my apperance in the tribunal (I believe)

Toshogu

10-11-2012

After reviewing your case, either you are a troll or a very unskilled player. You need to practice more in unranked games or against the AI one of the two.

LittleDi

10-11-2012

Sure, I'll break it down and be more clear on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunflameSmurf View Post

The amount of games and wins/losses has no effect on your reports. As I declared there was a time where I had 30 losses in a row. It was a very bad week for me.

Quote:
Lyte confirmed you were reported in 26% of your games in the previous thread you made.

Quote:
Bugsplat reports would be easily able to confirm this. These matches are not very likely to be within the timeframe of that and from my view would be before the hotfix.

Quote:

1 week is unlikely to have had any effect on this tribunal report. Many if not all are usually from more than a month in the past.

In the case of your game with tristana I could discard one of the reports thanks to the tristana herself. That leaves 2 others. They don't tell me reporting for intentional feeding or assisting enemy team. The other is from Naut.
Nautilus[00:19:54] :noob tris and noob leb and noob blitz
So that could account for 2 false reports at most. There's a third one in there. It was either from Leblanc or Irelia. I'm leaning more towards Leblanc.
LeBlanc[00:21:42] :u guys are lettign ez free farm

It's telling me at the worst you still need practice with last hits, working with team members, and knowing what is needed to protect your allies. I can't see how you are actually playing but these are all confirmed thru chat. This would be why I ask for replays. These would confirm or deny your actions in game. My best guess on what might of been reported was intentional feeding. Every one of your scores says you're dying a lot.

Enemy team chats don't confirm intentional feeding or even give me speculation on it. To be completely honest with you this would be a skip on me. I can't push punish because I don't see it. I can't click pardon because I can't see evidence of the exact opposite with chat. All I can see is that you need practice, and nothing tells me otherwise.