Review my case...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Case 1: I would of pardon till I got to end-game chat, suddenly you stopped talking and your teammates saying you intentionally feeding and asking enemies to report you, supicious, but lets move onto other cases before I decide how to vote.

Case 2: I wouldn't punish, should of just let Trist have cs entirely and build GP/5 items to avoid the conflict.

Case 3: Yet another Ryze game of you doing badly, with the same reports as in Case 1 with you jumping into uneven fights, this shows a pattern of you making poor choices over and over. Look at last case now.

Case 4: Another case of you making poor decisions when to fight it seems?

If I had to vote on this, I would either Skip your cases, but could see how you would be punished if people took in Case 1, 3, and 4 and thought you was feeding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImogenArk

Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Case 1: I would of pardon till I got to end-game chat, suddenly you stopped talking and your teammates saying you intentionally feeding and asking enemies to report you, supicious, but lets move onto other cases before I decide how to vote.

Case 2: I wouldn't punish, should of just let Trist have cs entirely and build GP/5 items to avoid the conflict.

Case 3: Yet another Ryze game of you doing badly, with the same reports as in Case 1 with you jumping into uneven fights, this shows a pattern of you making poor choices over and over. Look at last case now.

Case 4: Another case of you making poor decisions when to fight it seems?

If I had to vote on this, I would either Skip your cases, but could see how you would be punished if people took in Case 1, 3, and 4 and thought you was feeding.
This is why I originally said I would've skipped his case. But then I thought about the people I would want to play with and in this player's current state, he would not be one of them, simply because I think he'd rather mute me than let me help him learn.

However, I'm extending the olive branch in order to properly judge this player before I make any conclusion, that is why I've asked him to come play a few games with me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenArk View Post
This is why I originally said I would've skipped his case. But then I thought about the people I would want to play with and in this player's current state, he would not be one of them, simply because I think he'd rather mute me than let me help him learn.

However, I'm extending the olive branch in order to properly judge this player before I make any conclusion, that is why I've asked him to come play a few games with me.
Yeah, some people don't think in-depth when they view cases such as these where the offender is being obviously offensive spamming cuss words and breaking the rules so they will say pardon, but if you read it carefully and look over the information you can see why and how he got punished.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImogenArk

Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Yeah, some people don't think in-depth when they view cases such as these where the offender is being obviously offensive spamming cuss words and breaking the rules so they will say pardon, but if you read it carefully and look over the information you can see why and how he got punished.
Yeah, like I stated before I feel sorry for this player. I just really wished he asked for advice. Being humble could've made everything different and he may not have found himself banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GunflameSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-19-2012

About not talking...

There was nothing to say, specially with xin zhao raging the whole game. I told my team we should focus Katarina and that was the plan for the rest of the game, Taric was directing us so I didn't feel the need to say anything.. Oh yea, neither Olaf nor ezreal said anything during that time so to stopped talking when you don't have anything particular to say and your got one raging ally makes complete sense to me.

Either way, at worst you could have your doubts about wherever I was guilty or not... but if you reviewed the case you would've reach a conclusion like this one:

Case 3: this shows a pattern of you making poor choices over and over. Look at last case now.
Case 4: Another case of you making poor decisions when to fight it seems?

A guilty verdict only comes from people that think "bad score lets punish for feeding"... without regarding what really happened in the game.

Still I'm gonna wait for Lyte/Wookiee to review my case. If they consider I'm guilty they can point out what I did to deserve my punishment. If I'm was not supposed to get suspended I expect them to do the honorable thing and lower my penalty level in the tribunal and give me back the honor I lost due to this.

ImogenArk: If I haven't added you is because I'm not playing right now... Not at home.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImogenArk

Member

10-19-2012

Again, sucks about your ban.

Although, the majority voted your case as punishable, and you need to ask why. I feel that the people who voted looked at it the way I did and felt like you were making bad decisions and, over the several cases these decisions occurred, your willingness to listen to criticism decreased, making it seem like you just didn't want to improve and were only apologizing or not speaking at all.

Again, I just think you asking for advice would've made everyone feel a lot better; your allies would've felt REALLY good because they would be placed in some position in which they could direct you, making them feel like they had more of an input into the team and its unity. You also would've benefitted because you actually may have learned a useful tip, or your allies would've totally disregarded the threats of ignoring them and in turn neglected to report you.

I'm just looking at it at all angles (I overanalyze too much...) and I feel like you just need to tweak your attitude in that ONE way, and you'll never be banned again. Ever. Because everything else about you screams positive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunflameSmurf View Post

Either way, at worst you could have your doubts about wherever I was guilty or not... but if you reviewed the case you would've reach a conclusion like this one:

Case 3: this shows a pattern of you making poor choices over and over. Look at last case now.
Case 4: Another case of you making poor decisions when to fight it seems?

A guilty verdict only comes from people that think "bad score lets punish for feeding"... without regarding what really happened in the game.

.
What happen is you made poor decisions when it came to fighting, even when your teammates made comments about it...just because you playing Ryze don't mean you can nuke a entire team by yourself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GunflameSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-20-2012

Shiister... my question is... is that grounds for suspension? aka breaking the code?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunflameSmurf View Post
Shiister... my question is... is that grounds for suspension? aka breaking the code?
If you keep running into fights 1v3,4,5 against your team advice, I say yes since it be intentionally feeding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GunflameSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-21-2012

Maybe I didnt notice but...

Could you point out where my team was giving me advice? retreat... or don't fight or anything like that. Maybe I was too blind and didn't see it.