A Game of Negativity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JDEN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

I'm not a consistent user of the tribunal and I have 1/a few questions that i'd like to ask. Before I start asking these questions i'd like to post that at times I am a toxic player and I hate that about myself. I love league and it is a very fun game to play but some of the people I get matched with are... let's say anti-fun.

The main reason I am posting this is because of a game I played 10 minutes ago. This game was bad from champion select. The game started out with me typing "I will mid this game." I was first pick AND I called for it first as well. However, A Fiddlesticks (Who's name I will not say) said "Mid or feed" I still took mid as I was obligated to it being first pick. As his turn rolled around to pick he instantly locked in Fiddlesticks and called AD. I began to become frustrated and started to let out my anger as the game progressed, I will say I did NOT use any inappropriate words that are offensive to others. The worst I did was say things like "This Rengar." Now I did say this to Rengar because he died twice to jungle camps before 10 minutes and finished the game 0-10 and fiddlesticks finishing with 2-7.

Here are my questions:
1. Have any of you run into a game like this?
2. How would you judge this case if you came by it in the tribunal?
3. I didn't add this prior to posting but why aren't names listed? (This guy just got reported for an inappropriate name)
Thanks for your time and i'm just posting this because games have been getting out of control lately with leavers/trolls and I am getting very frustrated fast.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

I have run into games like this. It is all depending on what is said and how it is said. Without actually knowing what was said and just taking your word for it i cant give you an answer. There are many people on these forums to claim they never curse or harass. But when people go through their reform card it clearly shows how they really are. Sorry I cant take you for your word with what you said.

JDEN

11-26-2012

I understand, i'd just like to know how YOU would rate the case as I posted it. Even if I was lying, which i'm not.

Lord Ferret

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaba HimekÝ View Post
I understand, i'd just like to know how YOU would rate the case as I posted it. Even if I was lying, which i'm not.
I cant. I wont. I need to have it all. Everything that was said between both sides. and it all. i wont make a decision without it. Sorry.

Enterti

11-26-2012

As you have posted it if all you said was this rengar and nothing else you should be fine. If you were insulting others I would punish though, the type of language used does not matter the intent does.

JDEN

11-26-2012

I see. I was quite mean on my standards though. I'm quite sure the only things I said were "This Rengar" "Why did you instalock AD fiddlesticks at champ select that looks like you have an intention to troll," and "You broke the summoners code AND you were toxic at champion select." I just stated facts.

Enterti

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaba HimekÝ View Post
I see. I was quite mean on my standards though. I'm quite sure the only things I said were "This Rengar" "Why did you instalock AD fiddlesticks at champ select that looks like you have an intention to troll," and "You broke the summoners code AND you were toxic at champion select." I just stated facts.
If this is the case you should be fine then. Also it would take a lot more than just one report to end up in the Tribunal.