Who's next on the Visual Rework List? RiotNarya wants YOU to answer!

Nidalee 1,597 35.65%
Sion 810 18.08%
Master Yi 735 16.41%
Annie 605 13.50%
Ryze 255 5.69%
Mordekaiser 347 7.75%
Sivir 1,346 30.04%
Morgana 253 5.65%
Cho'Gath 347 7.75%
Malphite 166 3.71%
Taric 648 14.46%
Pantheon 249 5.56%
Anivia 362 8.08%
Kassadin 256 5.71%
Evelynn 467 10.42%
Fiddlesticks 231 5.16%
Nasus 349 7.79%
Warwick 399 8.91%
Amumu 170 3.79%
Alistar 156 3.48%
Akali 250 5.58%
Singed 273 6.09%
Shaco 216 4.82%
Garen 215 4.80%
Udyr 243 5.42%
Trundle 298 6.65%
Karma 319 7.12%
Nunu 241 5.38%
Twitch 226 5.04%
Poppy 381 8.50%
Tristana 287 6.41%
Heimerdinger 447 9.98%
Veigar 263 5.87%
Lux 326 7.28%
Jax 153 3.42%
Olaf 165 3.68%
Shen 186 4.15%
Karthus 320 7.14%
Dr. Mundo 308 6.88%
Rammus 254 5.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4480. You may not vote on this poll

@RiotNarya: You asked for a community champ visual rework poll, well here we go!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bflakes

10-09-2012

Nidalee..please..

ZenCat

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penakoto View Post
Looking at your poll options, it's not really a surprise.
1.The poll options are almost identical as this one
2.The champions in the poll are all of the original champions that the game released with sorted by their age/release date
3.If you have nothing smart or constructive to add, be quiet.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

The thing is, the community knows who they want to see reworked. But the community doesn't recognize who NEEDS a rework the most.

Trundle is not a popular champ, so very few people care about him, and therefore very few people will vote for him in the poll. But a big part of the reason he's so unpopular is that his character design and visual cues for his abilities are...problematic.

There's a great post about this here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2613613

It's a cycle. Nobody likes Trundle so nobody plays Trundle so there's no demand for a visual rework, so there is no visual rework, so nobody likes Trundle, so nobody plays Trundle, so....

There's nothing wrong with the community making their opinions known on this, but I really hope Riot will look past the popularity contest embodied by this poll and make some decisions based on their professional insight.

Art team, be the hero we deserve, but not the one we think we need right now. Or something.

Midnite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

I voted for Nidalee, Cho, and Anivia. I did forget to tick Sivir, though, so just tack on another vote for her, I guess. :x

Fox P McCloud

10-09-2012

Nidalee is next, AFAIK....so...

Mordekaiser.

Zerglinator

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenCat View Post
2.The champions in the poll are all of the original champions that the game released with sorted by their age/release date
ALMOST identical...but not quite.

Also, I don't mean to offend you good sir, but WHY would you add an "All of the Above" option to an already multiple choice poll?

Celestya

10-09-2012

No Blitz listed =(

Penakoto

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenCat View Post
You said something I dislike, that means you're not smart!

Why the hell is there an All of thee above option?

Deasesdpoe

10-09-2012

Akali please she always looks like a jumping frog

Thornmaelstrom

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Red post.

Let the democracy flow.
I would like to point out that Karthus, although his model still looks pretty in-game, has the single most laggy ultimate in the game, probably due to the old-fashioned way its processed. For an ultimate that is balanced only around damage, lag gives it the most powerful global CC in the game. I've lost games because I couldn't do anything while he was ulting in a teamfight. Newer champions with superior graphics never have this problem.

Malphite, Anivia, and Taric; even though their models are old, are all still fabulous and probably should be lower in priority. Taric is debatable, since everyone would love for him to be even MORE dazzling.
Heimerdinger & Karma would love to have an art rework launched concurrently with their kit reworks, especially if Karma loses those ugly mantra charges rotating around her. Same for Twitch & Evelynn, but its too late for that now. They've got new fancy particle effects from their kit reworks that would likely make their visual reworks faster to process since its already partially done.