Broken TT strategy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gregorymarco

10-09-2012

Really, I've never lost a TT game by just going all tanks/tanky fighters. Try: Shen, Volibear, and chogath. Or possibly jayce, amumu, and mundo.
It's never failed for the... 15 TT games I've played? I don't play it often because it's irritating to push towers as tanks, and they always end up being long, drawn-out boring games where we faceroll but don't go anywhere. Tell me what you think and I assume I'll be getting lots of hate.

MeThod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

only broken strategy is ad brand and ap riven

Jewels Winfield

10-10-2012

It's a fine strat as long as you get into your build.

A high DPS team with a tanky-bruiser can roll a tank team if they jump on them early. But, that's the key against this.

You have to be able to crush them down before they get going. If you play reactive against a slow moving but increasingly powerful tanky team you will lose.

If you press the action and try to get a quick 3 - 5 kill lead, it'll likely be game over. Problem then sits with the perma-turtle you can create, but even then...push the game long enough eventually the DPS team can hammer down turrets before you can do enough damage to bother them.