Just wondering....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwistWrist

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoysoldierxx View Post
This looks really harsh, i mean he did look at what he did wrong and he knows that.
Shaco game was influenced by teammates going bad at the start.
This guy needs justice, to punish him for one offence and he loses $50 + four other guys losing a team mate and his cousin flying down will cost money too.
I'm with barbieboi, is there anyway this could be re-looked he seems really sincere.
Nah. This isn't confessionals. Nothing gets absolved just by saying you feel sorry.

Oh by the way, you must have missed this but it seems like you grouped with barbieboi for five of your last ten games.

Because it sure seems like you were trying to be pretend to be an impartial observer.

Weird, huh?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-09-2012

One game in a case being toxic is enough to punish. Why? Because these weren't the only games that got you to the Tribunal. For you to get to the Tribunal, you have to be somewhere in the very small minority of players who get reported quite frequently.

You intentionally idled and fed in game one, that alone is worthy of a severe ban. 'GG noobs' is never called for, and while it may be a bit lighter than other offenses, it is still another straw.

Listen to my man Wil Wheaton, and you'll find yourself banned much less frequently, if at all.

Some specifics:
1) Don't retaliate. I don't care if he's being a tool, that doesn't mean you need to make the experience even worse for your other three teammates.
2) You don't need to be nice, or even polite, but you should be civil. It's our responsibility as players to cultivate the community that we want to play in. People behaving in an immature manner is not okay.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
One game in a case being toxic is enough to punish. Why? Because these weren't the only games that got you to the Tribunal. For you to get to the Tribunal, you have to be somewhere in the very small minority of players who get reported quite frequently.

You intentionally idled and fed in game one, that alone is worthy of a severe ban. 'GG noobs' is never called for, and while it may be a bit lighter than other offenses, it is still another straw.

Listen to my man Wil Wheaton, and you'll find yourself banned much less frequently, if at all.

Some specifics:
1) Don't retaliate. I don't care if he's being a tool, that doesn't mean you need to make the experience even worse for your other three teammates.
2) You don't need to be nice, or even polite, but you should be civil. It's our responsibility as players to cultivate the community that we want to play in. People behaving in an immature manner is not okay.
Beat me to it.