Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just wondering....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

barbieboi

10-09-2012

Hello fellow summoners,

Today i tried to log onto my account and have found that i have been banned.
I looked through the case and there were a few incidences,
(all of these happened before honour came out and about 2 months ago)

1. Reported as shaco, i left halfway through because my team were feeding and i couldn't handle it. I probably shouldn't have reacted like that but oh well. Fair enough.
2. Reported as malphite, won the game but was reported for saying 'gg nubs' this is a misunderstanding as i knew one of the other players on the other team and was just joking around.
3. Reported as shaco, both my teammates called me an idiot and reported me for no reason.

I believe 2 and 3 were very harsh because i did nothing at all to get reported.

Additionally it makes it so much worse as i payed $50 to enter a LOL tournament in town on the 13th and it is non-refundable.
I am letting down my team and my cousin who is flying down from another city to join us at the tournament.
My weekend is about to get destroyed after a few very harsh reports and misunderstandings.
People are way to quick to jump on the report button straight away i believe.

Here is the case link:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5756486/#nogo

What do you guys think ?

Ladayen

10-09-2012

Shaco [All][00:33:21] : report shaco

Seems they listened to you. Why are you upset?

barbieboi

10-09-2012

Thats not the one im upset about, i said Fair enough. Its the other two

Sereg Anfaug

10-09-2012

I think it's the first game where you left, then came back and fed. The chat from the other two games doesn't seem too troublesome, although you might have toned it down a bit that third game. But leaving, then coming back to go 0/11/0 is definitely punishable.

Bad timing for you, but hopefully you will learn from this and not make the same mistakes again.

Heavens77

10-09-2012

1) You rarely ever see the full amount of games you were reported in.
2) There is a system in place called 'Leaverbuster' it auto detects how many games you have left compared to number played and will issue bans automatically.
3) At the end of a game, GG is a form of handshake, even jokingly saying GG baddies, Noobs, Too easy is basiclly you sptting in their face after the match is over. Which is unacceptable.

xtoysoldierxx

10-09-2012

This looks really harsh, i mean he did look at what he did wrong and he knows that.
Shaco game was influenced by teammates going bad at the start.
This guy needs justice, to punish him for one offence and he loses $50 + four other guys losing a team mate and his cousin flying down will cost money too.
I'm with barbieboi, is there anyway this could be re-looked he seems really sincere.

Sereg Anfaug

10-09-2012

Everyone seems sincere when something bad is about to happen =P Like I said, it sucks that he'll lose out on more then just a few days' playing time, but hopefully that will only serve to reform him even more strongly =P

Edit: If it helps, go look at his team again, and read through all the chat - it will help you see things from the perspectives of the players who were affected by his actions. I feel especially bad for that Corki =\

xtoysoldierxx

10-09-2012

Sometimes i think this league of legends tribunal thing takes it way to far, its a bit of a joke half the time.

mambawarrior

10-09-2012

Wouldn't the tournament allow you to enter with a different account, since it's local anyway?

barbieboi

10-09-2012

How do i get another account to level 30 by then and get all the characters i play ?
Man this is stink.