Item Concept Trash Bin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

bump

...actually, why am I still bumping this? Xypherous is rewriting the damn game as we speak, a good portion of what I've said is based on the rules from Season 2.

xiaosha

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
The problem eternally with Mana Burn is that it will forever either be useless or too useful to pass up. With your example concept, a Warwick could jump a mage at 30% mana and drain them to nothing, changing a safe laning situation into "why am I in lane and OOM?"
I see this particular example as a bit of a niche case, albeit a really good one. There's nothing stopping a Warwick from doing the same thing with a Madred's Bloodrazor and outright killing you instead of mana burning you.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosha View Post
I see this particular example as a bit of a niche case, albeit a really good one. There's nothing stopping a Warwick from doing the same thing with a Madred's Bloodrazor and outright killing you instead of mana burning you.
The difference being that there is no "Mana resistance" stat; you can build physical and magic resistance for Warwick and MBR.