Zyra must be buffed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Beniman

10-08-2012

I bought Zyra 3 days ago, I love growing plants and all her magics, but she is just useless, she CANT do burts damage to kill enemies, the cooldowns are a little high (personal opinion), I dont know why she get nerfed in the first place... She needs to be BUFFED ...

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

EyeHearShapes

10-08-2012

This tread lol

magna200

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

She's still one of the strongest ap mids i think. The aoe snare and the huge ult isn't really good for bursting but it's good for teamfights, and the second u die u get to shoot a thing that does true damage.

Let Me Blow You

Master Recruiter

10-08-2012

Zyra has the highest win% of any ap mid in game, bro.

Fiveofswords

10-08-2012

wtf you mean she cant do bust damage...are you building any ap with her?

Zamiel The Grey

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveofswords View Post
wtf you mean she cant do bust damage...are you building any ap with her?
x2

RonniePunani

10-09-2012

I so feel you, she needs some buffing. They nerfed like everything on her till the point where she's pretty much under powered. (Don't get me wrong I still can kill champs but usually they get away before I get the chance to ignite them.) She uses so much mana on her q, she's super slow and squishy. Prenerf I didn't even have to build a RoA she had decent damage for trade offs but now trade offs are pretty leathal for her. I love zyra even when she was nerfed, (only champ I play on ranked) but she really needs a buff.

omegam0

10-09-2012

I play her in ranked when I can, and I think even though she was nerfed, she is still really strong in game. Just got to play a bit more intellegent with her then you had to before.

mistmann

10-09-2012

play smarter not harder, deathcap ftw.... not an IE