Ask Lee Sin v2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

11-22-2012

Lee bows to Shyvana. "Greetings lady Shyvana. As to my relationship with Janna, it goes well thus far. She is quite a contrast to my rather withdrawn personality, but I enjoy it. We have not been dating very long, but I have enjoyed every moment of it."

Ask Shyvana

11-23-2012

I wouldn't have guessed you two, to be honest. But if it works, I'm happy.

AsktheBlindFist

11-23-2012

I was not expecting it as well. But she convinced me that I can stay with my path and still date, and thus far I have found no lie in that. I will stay the course as long as she will.

Ask Shyvana

11-23-2012

If it works, perhaps you can talk to Karma about it. She has sworn off relationships in favor of her path, which I can respect, but it's not something I can understand.

AsktheBlindFist

11-23-2012

I will not convince someone to change from their path. Karma has her own path that I admire greatly, I will not attempt to change her.

Colonel qt

11-23-2012

Dear Lee Sin,

If you are blind, why are you affected by visual spells such as Teemo's blinding dart and Nocturne's Paranoia?

AsktheBlindFist

11-23-2012

((I am not upset by you, I simply find your constant harassment of Lee to be a tad annoying. So I did the smart thing and muted you so neither party would get into a rage fest.))

That is partly due to the league's magic. But if I had to guess, I think the nerves in the brain are affected in both cases.

Dojel

11-23-2012

I'd like to extend this question to Leblanc's illusions. Perhaps you, who cannot see, can give us an explanation to how that works. They are illusions, non-physical, but they can still silence you and bind you to the ground.
((Edit: Fail Quote))

AsktheBlindFist

11-23-2012

Once again, magic and the mind comes to play. From a straight magical standpoint, the summoner's magic allows certain things to happen on the field that probably wouldn't off the field. But I believe that Leblanc's magic affects a person's mind. A great deal can be done to the body from their mind alone.

Colonel qt

11-23-2012

((wait was it my questions that was getting annoying, that was my first question *._.*))