Ask Lee Sin v2

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

10-16-2012

"I should have died! You should have let me die as a warrior, rather than force me to live defeated!"

Having said this, Pantheon was now more than eager to resort to a familiar tactic-force. With his right hand, he sent what would be a crippling strike to an ordinary man at Lee Sin's right side, and then followed with another heavy strike aimed at the right side of Lee Sin's jaw.

AsktheBlindFist

10-16-2012

Lee lets the punch to his right side connect, ignoring the pain to instead focus on the punch to his jaw. He grabs Pantheon's hand and begins bending it back, Painfully

"Then I shall teach you humility"

AskPantheon

10-16-2012

A lesson in humility? Not something for Pantheon, not something he wished for at all. In fact, he would rather deliver a lesson in humility to all others. He would NOT be humbled by this man. He would NEVER be humbled by a pathetic blind man who had disgraced him. Letting out a low grunt from the pain in his left hand, he tried to ignore the influx of pain, and with his still free right hand, aimed another punch at Lee Sin's nose.

AsktheBlindFist

10-16-2012

Lee simply responds by twisting Pantheon's hand further, but seeing that he won't stop, He uses the only thing he can, his head. He slams his head in Pantheon's fist, hard enough to break a normal man's hand. At the same time he brings his knee up towards Pantheon's chest, and tightens the grip of his other hand further.

AskPantheon

10-16-2012

Pantheon recoiled as Lee Sin's head smashed into his fist, none of the bones were broken, but it still hurt. Distracted by the pain of the strike, he failed to notice Lee Sin's knee in time to avoid it, and had the wind knocked out of him as the knee connected. Pantheon welled with fury. He would kill this man, here and now. His right hand now in less pain, he shot forward with it, and attempted to grab Lee Sin around the neck and choke the life out of him.

AsktheBlindFist

10-16-2012

Lee Sin looks at him, and his eyes lose their rage. He simply takes Pantheon's throat and twists it in a way the monks taught him, rendering anyone unconscious. "I think you and I need to have a long talk" He says.

AsktheBlindFist

10-18-2012

Lee Sin returns to his house, shaking his head while he thinks about how best to deal with Pantheon's continued aggression towards him.

((I apologize greatly to everyone who keeps seeing my massive account screw-ups. I'm trying to get better with it but it's very hard to remember at times. Also Leesinga, if you are still reading this, please contact me in client if you have a bit))

AsktheBlindFist

10-19-2012

((Monk bump))

AsktheBlindFist

10-23-2012

((Shojin Bump))

AsktheBlindFist

10-27-2012

((Bump))

1234567 ... 13