Ask Lee Sin v2

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
((I believe you, it's something Trynd would do.))

"Very well then. As to the training of the mind, if meditation is out of the question, though the best way, taking time to think through actions is an easy way to train one's mind. Often people get caught up doing on instinct what they wish, or letting their emotions get in the way of their thoughts. Before you do something, think it fully through, think of the many ways that your actions can affect others and you will quickly see the broad scale of things that can be caused by the smallest movement."
"Think before hand? Yes I could see myself doing this. I usually just jump into whatever I am doing with no regards toward other. If I do this could I make other people happy?" Tryndamere looks to the side. "Maybe like a certain queen?"

TeoLeif

10-15-2012

Teo waddles in, his instrument currently taking the form of a flute.

"Uh, e-excuse me. I heard you... trained in Ionia? What was your training like?"

AsktheBlindFist

10-16-2012

((Apologies, my bed which I hadn't seen in a week was calling me.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"Think before hand? Yes I could see myself doing this. I usually just jump into whatever I am doing with no regards toward other. If I do this could I make other people happy?" Tryndamere looks to the side. "Maybe like a certain queen?"
Lee Sin smiles "Yes I believe that it would help your relationship with Ashe considerably. While my knowledge of women is rather lacking, if you were to ask any female champion, I'd dare say they would agree with me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo waddles in, his instrument currently taking the form of a flute.

"Uh, e-excuse me. I heard you... trained in Ionia? What was your training like?"
Lee turns towards the sound of Teo entering. "Good day. Yes I trained in Ionia with the Shojin Monks for a long time. It was a very rigorous training of both mind and body, tuning both to the highest degree possible. Why do you ask?"

TeoLeif

10-16-2012

Quote:
Lee turns towards the sound of Teemo entering. "Good day young scout. Yes I trained in Ionia with the Shojin Monks for a long time. It was a very rigorous training of both mind and body, tuning both to the highest degree possible. Why do you ask?"
((Err... I think there's a problem. I'm not Teemo, even though I'd like to be. :L))

Teo holds his instrument tightly, looking down at the floor.

"I was just wondering, since... well... I'm from Ionia too and was looking into getting trained somewhere. Although, I don't know if Soraka would be willing to, or where I could learn healing magic like hers."

AsktheBlindFist

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
((Err... I think there's a problem. I'm not Teemo, even though I'd like to be. :L))

Teo holds his instrument tightly, looking down at the floor.

"I was just wondering, since... well... I'm from Ionia too and was looking into getting trained somewhere. Although, I don't know if Soraka would be willing to, or where I could learn healing magic like hers."
((Edited it. Thought you'd taken back the reigns.))

"Healing takes a great many forms. Many people can heal by using natural herbs and such to renew the body. As to training with the monks, it is extremely difficult. and while I would most definitely encourage it, I would suggest caution before you make that choice, it is not for the weak of heart."

TeoLeif

10-16-2012

Quote:
((Edited it. Thought you'd taken back the reigns.))

"Healing takes a great many forms. Many people can heal by using natural herbs and such to renew the body. As to training with the monks, it is extremely difficult. and while I would most definitely encourage it, I would suggest caution before you make that choice, it is not for the weak of heart."
((No, not yet. I want to give Koopaman his full 3 or 4 weeks before I attempt to take role.))

"W-well, I never thought it would be easy. I really want to learn to control my magic better so I can help my friends, and the only places I can think of to go would be one of the monasteries. I'll put a lot of thought into it though... thanks for the forewarning."

AskPantheon

10-16-2012

Lee Sin,

Stand in my way one more time and it shall be your last. I will strike you down without mercy for the dishonor you have brought upon me, and by extension, my people.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

AsktheBlindFist

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Lee Sin,

Stand in my way one more time and it shall be your last. I will strike you down without mercy for the dishonor you have brought upon me, and by extension, my people.

Artisan,

I do not understand why you hold such animosity towards me. I allowed you to continue your life, most men would be grateful of a second chance. But you instead turn your anger towards me. But be that as it may, I will only stand in your way if you intend to senselessly kill more innocents.

((Watched a documentary on Spartan life, really helped put in perspective Panth's point of view.))

AskPantheon

10-16-2012

I despise you for that very reason, monk. Instead of ending my life, as you should have, and spared me the humiliation of defeat, you chose to let me live on with the weight of defeat on my shoulders. Do you think you were being kind, that by sparing my life you have come closer to being forgiven for what you have done? No, in fact, being merciful was a far more cruel thing than you could have done. In time, you will come to see, that none are innocent. You were not there to stop me when I first began to kill, and you will not stop me when I continue. If you try, then you will join the ranks of the dead.

AsktheBlindFist

10-16-2012

Lee stands up and faces Pantheon "Artisan you have tried my patience time and time again. You continually badger me with the fact you wish to die" In the blink of an eye, Lee Sin grabs Pantheon's throat and bodily slams him against a wall "I seek redemption for my crimes, that is very true, but I am not blind to the fact that I will never obtain that. And yet I continue you to try. Why? Because that is my path, even as you chose the path of war." Lee tightens his grip "The choice is mine, do you live or die. Do you wish to die as a warrior, or live as one?"

12345612 ... 13