Ask Lee Sin v2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

12-30-2012

((Sorry, Steam games being so overly distracting. Blame the sales ))

W-what is it? Janna asked, stuttering, with an anxious look fading into her face.

AsktheBlindFist

12-30-2012

Lee sighed again and took her hand, kissing it gently before saying. "Janna, over the time I've had alone I've come to a shocking conclusion that saddens me greatly. I do not love you as I thought, though I enjoy your company greatly. I do not wish to hurt you, and would still hope to be your companion, though only as a friend and nothing more."

Ask Janna

12-31-2012

Janna's emotion started to roll as she heard the words fly out. No... You're-- Y- She turned around, burying her face in her hands, shaking her head

AsktheBlindFist

12-31-2012

Lee thought about consoling her, but realized the best course of action was to let her cry it out. "I'm very truly sorry Janna."

Ask Janna

01-03-2013

((I hate you, Steam! >:C ))
Janna shuddered, crying, and leaned forward into Lee's shoulders, hugging him in her emotional body, but she saw this coming. Who was she to find a man? Why had she not let a man come to her? She wondered in the colours of her emotions.

AsktheBlindFist

01-03-2013

Lee gently held her, within his heart he was very sad for breaking her heart. He gently moved her head up to look at his face. "Janna, though I am not the man for you, I am sure someone out there is. However, I think it might be a better course of action to let your true love come to you."

Ask Janna

01-04-2013

Janna nodded. I know... She whispered, I think it is right.

AsktheBlindFist

01-04-2013

Lee released her and moved back. "I still wish to be your friend, as you are one of the nicest people I've met."

Ask Janna

01-05-2013

Janna kept her frown from showing, nodding. Alright...

AsktheBlindFist

01-05-2013

"Unfortunately I must go. I thank you for being my friend Janna, and I hope to continue to do so in the future." Lee gets up and bows to Janna before leaving.

((And with this I end my term as Lee Sin. I already know who's going to replace me, they should post soon. I thank you all for bearing with me and my mistakes and I hope that I will not make this mistake again.))