Ask Lee Sin v2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

12-17-2012

I would be more then honored love.

Ask Janna

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
I would be more then honored love.
Janna raised her hand towards Lee, gesturing it to be held to the ceremony. She was well-dressed, but her dear would not need to change his clothing for reasons so obvious. She took his corresponding hand and raised it up to hers, holding it in just the right distance so that Lee would slightly lean forward to kiss her hand.

AsktheBlindFist

12-17-2012

((*cough* I had Lee change into a well-dressed suit and had him enter the party before Janna...so....yeah.))

Lee kissed her hand gently and and smiled at her, leading her towards the party.

Ask Janna

12-17-2012

Quote:
((*cough* I had Lee change into a well-dressed suit and had him enter the party before Janna...so....yeah.))

Lee kissed her hand gently and and smiled at her, leading her towards the party.
(( You left me ))

AsktheBlindFist

12-17-2012

((AHM SORRY!!!! I was bored but I told everyone there that he was waiting for you!))

Ask Janna

12-17-2012

Quote:
((AHM SORRY!!!! I was bored but I told everyone there that he was waiting for you!))
(( :'C

...FINE! Then Janna magically changed clothing to a better dress and has also magically wrapped a present for Sona. ))

[I]Janna held Lee's hand, with a butler from her Storm Chamber holding what seemed to be a thin, square box that would fit just on the front middle of Sona's ethwahl, and it sat on a white, gold-plated saucer, held by the suited servant's gloved hands.

The Wind Mistress wore a white, glittered dress, white shoes, glittered with diamonds, and gloves, all trimmed with gold. And she wore a golden necklace with an earnest elf pendant.

AsktheBlindFist

12-17-2012

Lee led the way to the party.

((Posting in the thread.))

Retribution888

12-27-2012

Lee Sin,
How in the world do you type and/or read the messages?
~P.S.
Being a fellow martial artist I must say that you are on my top list of favorite champions. Also, YOUR BRUCE LEE SKIN IS AMAZING!

Ask Janna

12-30-2012

Janna landed on a invisible, soft air cloud, floating, and hovered to Lee Sin, low enough to be touched. Love, I have not seen you for so long, what must be the cause of this?

AsktheBlindFist

12-30-2012

Lee heard Janna approach and smiled, turning to her and taking her hand in his. "Janna it is good to be with you again. As to my lack of appearance with you...." Lee sighed softly.