Playoffs Resume October 10th at 5:00 PM

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phanman

10-09-2012

The easy way to ensure that you have plenty of time for the semi-finals is to just go ahead and DQ World Elite for cheating. The evidence is clear and blatant in that instance, you even acknowledged it in your Thoughts on Day 3 post.

To continue on with no resolution to the allegations is to acknowledge that cheating in LoL tournaments is condoned by Riot. You will tarnish your reputation if you do not address the situation at least.

Aowin

10-09-2012

I don't talk much on the Forums here, but I love this Community and this game. I've also been following closely on this tournament, and I'm only here to say that I hope we get an official answer on the cheating investigation and that something is done. Anything, or at least acknowledged.
Thanks again for such a great game and your efforts in the tournament Riot!

Omega Dominae

10-09-2012

I have quite a few issues that have all been previously expressed by other summoners. Firstly, the blatent cheating. How is that going to be addressed, if it will be addressed at all. I understand that multiple teams (not just Azubu Frost) were accused of it. If this issue is not going to be addressed, then why, and what are the reasons behind it. Secondly, you yourself (Red Beard) a riot employee, said that it would be a restart of the entire match (BO3) between TWE, and CLGEU, and not just a single match (BO1) deciding the fate of a quarterfinal spot. Time constraints should not be a factor, there is $2,000,000 USD on the line. Forcing a single game to decide this is very unorthodox, where as all of the other teams had 3 games to decide the outcome. Yes, they have played already, but now there are 4 days in between their last... 3... 5 matches? Meaning new strats could be arranged and orchestrated in that time, not giving either team a second chance to counter said orchestrations. Thirdly, starting that late at night means a lot of people will not be able to watch. Understandably, it's a short notice, set up shop earlier in the same location as the finals but this could possibly be another 14 hours of games for people to try to make up. What happens if the same connection issues occur? Do we have to wait 3-5 more days to find out when it will be and where?
I do not want to come off as a jerk, these are serious questions that multiple people have asked, and I am also concerned about, because they directly reflect the game and it's designers, and engineers. I don't want to play for a shady crew is what I'm getting at. Please answer these questions and shed light on a very cloudy situation.
Lastly, I love this game... you guys do such a great job, ignore the haters, listen to the critiquers, and revel in the rejoicers.

Omega

YoshioPeePee

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
We are planning on piping in crowd audio for every ward kill, so don't worry
you dang well better

(also speaking of birthday's mine was on the 5th and was celebrated by friday's action, which had, in my personal opinion, the most exciting games of the playoffs, so i was happy)

KFCBentoBox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Redbeard! When will we get that code for the Riven thing?
And will the Grand Finals be at this location as well?

YoshioPeePee

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slizzardHAMsauce View Post
M5 vs taipai assasins. goodnight sweet prince that is M5.
i think m5 will take this one but this is by far the match i will be most interested in, Can't believe some people still underestimate TPA. They are legit scary and this match will be intense

Sinaura

10-09-2012

Awesome i cant wait for tmr. Good Job Riot.

Noxious Seraph

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Happy Birthday!!! That's awesome.
Its my mates birthday tomorrow to.

His username is Ershayz if you wanted to add him and say Happy birthday =D

Tigsen

10-09-2012

I'm confused, I thought the decision had been made to have WE and CLG.EU start their entire match over, as in redo the best of 3? By changing the venue and having such a delay between their initial games you have in effect turned their round into a best of 1 situation. It really seems to me that, given all the changes in this last game for them, it should be reset to a best of 3?

GirlsxGeneration

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

*random team kills a ward*

Casters: "THE CROWD GOES WILD"