Playoffs Resume October 10th at 5:00 PM

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryuzakku

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Unfortunately, due to the time and space constraints, we wont be able to host a live audience.
I guess the whole rest of the tournament doesn't mean a thing to Deman than the paycheck, as everyone who views it online doesn't matter to him

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leib Olmai View Post
Disapointed, I thought it would be a fresh Bo3 between WE/CLG since one game is way too more pressure and you guys had way too many problem during all those games.
This was what I was thinking as well.

Cid Raines

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

oh man im so glad its tomorrow because i get to watch them play and its my birthday as well so its gonna be a good day tomorrow! M5 match is gonna be good one to watch along with WE and CLG for like the 7th game now

Seemeasthis

Recruiter

10-09-2012

5pm wtf, that means only pacific coast will be able to watch all matches, some of us have to work the next day and can't stay up til 2am when we live in mid west time zone....ugh

Chrispy

10-09-2012

Can someone look into this hotfix that they are currently dropping. Been in game an hour and have been having connection issues (All 10 of us) and we all get disconnected, then reconnected. but this time we've all been DC for 10 minutes. Is this just happening in our game? is anyone else experiencing this?

Loss forgiven please?

Harry Balsak

10-09-2012

inb4 crashes again.

Khan Fillip Choi

10-09-2012

Yay I want Azubu vs WE though.

redundant

10-09-2012

Redbeard, where is the update on the cheating allegations that you said would be posted along with the announcement of when the matches were going to be played?

Harry Balsak

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwn View Post
On my birthday <3
Happy Birthday.

Valderami

10-09-2012

Why isnt Riot just giving the victory to CLG EU. In the games that crashed they were about to win in like 2 of the 3 games that crashed, in the one that lasted the longest, CLG EU was in WE's base destroying the last towers, AND CLG still had 2 towers left in EVERY lane. Theres NO POSSIBLE WAY World Elite could have defeated CLG at that point, why are you restarting the match. Just give it to CLG EU please