Playoffs Resume October 10th at 5:00 PM

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bjornoz

10-10-2012

PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!! please stop the background construction, the machines safety alarms are annoying the PISS out of me.

Corwynt

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Thanks for the note.

I've mentioned this a few times now, but we are still investigating all of the information. We will be making a more informative announcement before Wednesday's matches. We are not trying to sweep this under the rug, we are just making sure we are extremely thorough with this.
Did I miss this? Didn't hear a word

Crunchypickles

10-10-2012

Come on riot....we get through one match and then more talking.....You had more than three days to figure this out.

Mezzoh

10-10-2012

Yeah uh.. Can you guys not make the whole main screen a link to the stream. I think the "Watch Stream" button is enough. Thanks.

BloodyBlake

Recruiter

10-10-2012

After all the things that have gone bad in the day 3 maybe this can cheer you up a little =)

I'm not a fan of esports neither my interest about them is much (very little to none honestly), this is the first time I have watched them and really hooked me up. What's more right now in the first semi-final I enjoyed the stream with a member of my family and well we're looking foward for the final match, ready to get excited about it. Great work riot!! keep improving what didn't turn out well and keep it up with that positive attitude

BloBBZ

10-11-2012

Great..... This means that I can't watch them since I'm busy... THX ALOT RIOT....

dUNAMICDAN

10-11-2012

Moar IP yay!

Zackiemoon

10-11-2012

Seriously... **** this. I don't log in for two days and somehow I miss the entire semi finals? Why the **** weren't they played on the weekend? How many viewers were there I'm sure they lost out on a ****load of people.

ChuckNorrisGG

10-11-2012

Dear Redbeard,

on top of having a really kick-but name i would like to thank you for all the work you put into this and i think i represent the community when i say THANKS SO MUCH thats all i wanted to say have a nice day
-chucknorrisgg

ChuckNorrisGG

10-11-2012

yes