Playoffs Resume October 10th at 5:00 PM

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PKizzle

10-10-2012

This is better.

But Riot, how can you be "A leading publisher and developer of premium online games" and not issue an official video of apology. Something that would put the community at ease and regain some of the trust you lost, instead of simple forum posts.

IS17950c5e7a0344f6b3010

10-10-2012

No more WARD WARS and 30 min BARON PLEASE!
Wanna see M5 vs TPA GOD DAMN!

Dorgrim

10-10-2012

Its hard to cheer for the Asian teams anymore. I actually really respected them before everything went down. Then their not even remotely punished for anything. I hope CLG.eu or M5 can win, and show that cheating doesn't pay.

e Hydrogen

Senior Recruiter

10-10-2012

everyone who got tickets got ripped off lol

BADAR5E GAM3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

So when is Riven skin buyable?

Ashe Ketchum

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikona View Post
Good job Riot for the "ban" of Europe audience. How the hell you can start games with Europe teams after 1AM in middle of week? As they say last tournament last match was starting 1AM that was kinda OK. But now last match will start at 5am /7AM for Eastern Europe/......so GOOD job next time make AMERICAN finals not World finals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Stef View Post
This playtime suxx ass for europe to watch.
Those last games where like 9pm - 2am (not the best to watch, but OK).This time will be from 3am to 5am -.-
Almost noone will be able to watch it....(europe)
This frustrates me. Not everyone will have ideal times to watch this. It's being hosted in NA, so it's going to be more convenient for those here more so than anywhere else, that's just how it is. It's not like they're doing it on purpose.

3am to 5am (or even 5am/7am). Big deal. Wake up and watch it on VOD.
I wouldnt mind waking up early if i really wanted to watch the live stream, which i'm guessing most will do.

I leave for school at 5pm and i dont get out until 10pm and i have a final. You dont see me complaining about the time the match is. I'm just gonna take a laptop and watch what i can.

They had technical difficulties that are out of their control, but they're trying to make up for that. Just relax and be grateful that Riot can get these events going as best as they can.

Nikona

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashe Ketchum View Post
This frustrates me. Not everyone will have ideal times to watch this. It's being hosted in NA, so it's going to be more convenient for those here more so than anywhere else, that's just how it is. It's not like they're doing it on purpose.

3am to 5am (or even 5am/7am). Big deal. Wake up and watch it on VOD.
I wouldnt mind waking up early if i really wanted to watch the live stream, which i'm guessing most will do.

I leave for school at 5pm and i dont get out until 10pm and i have a final. You dont see me complaining about the time the match is. I'm just gonna take a laptop and watch what i can.

They had technical difficulties that are out of their control, but they're trying to make up for that. Just relax and be grateful that Riot can get these events going as best as they can.
Ohh now as you say it of course ppl in Europe can wake up on 3AM and watch till 9AM and skip work, school etc..
/irony off
Now come back to planet Earth pls and think that normal ppl need to go to work in middle of week and can't stay from 3Am to 9AM to watch LoL tournament. Since 2 from 5 teams are from Europe making worst stream time for this region is totally nonsense.
Oh and sentence from type "grateful that Riot make this events..." etc is so lame excuse for fail since they don't make this event for me and for you they make it for their company so they can get more money from users, sponsors, merchandise. So pls don't convince me they make this from pure heart just so we can all feel nice and coz they are full of money and wondering what to do whit them.

P.S. And for not having answer from type "see but it's only for Europe, rest are ok" pls go check time for Asia for instance coz they got perfect stream time........7-8AM.

PhantomPepper

10-10-2012

it said the game start at 5PM pacific time...what is that time in Texas?

Ashe Ketchum

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikona View Post
Ohh now as you say it of course ppl in Europe can wake up on 3AM and watch till 9AM and skip work, school etc..
/irony off
Now come back to planet Earth pls and think that normal ppl need to go to work in middle of week and can't stay from 3Am to 9AM to watch LoL tournament. Since 2 from 5 teams are from Europe making worst stream time for this region is totally nonsense.
Oh and sentence from type "grateful that Riot make this events..." etc is so lame excuse for fail since they don't make this event for me and for you they make it for their company so they can get more money from users, sponsors, merchandise. So pls don't convince me they make this from pure heart just so we can all feel nice and coz they are full of money and wondering what to do whit them.

P.S. And for not having answer from type "see but it's only for Europe, rest are ok" pls go check time for Asia for instance coz they got perfect stream time........7-8AM.
Never said they had to skip work. It just seems if you REALLY care about it enough to complain and call it a "ban", then you should get up that early and watch it.
So you're saying 7-8am on a weekday in Asia is different then the 7-8am in Europe.Meaning people in Asia dont have to get ready for school or work at those times. Makes sense.

If they just did it for the money, they wouldnt have sold tickets for just $10. Not every company does it for the money. Some people, believe it or not, like to make others happy.

I'm actually glad you dont get to see it live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh0xdepzai View Post
it said the game start at 5PM pacific time...what is that time in Texas?
8PM

DJSkills

10-10-2012

5 pm pacific time. what would that time be in Conneticut??