FCK. Rengar 3v3 GG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDoodlePants

10-05-2012

Dear Riot Nigeros.

I dont know even know why would u make this piece of sht champion u drunk bostards..... Wat kind of dog can just 4 shot a nexus base? hmmmmm.... do you see the pattern here riot? I wonder who would make this idea up making an ugly ass dawg that has claws and one eye. So may i kindly ask you Riot employees... TO FCKING NERF RENGAR YOU CHINESE CHINK ASShoe MOFOS
Sincerely, Luis

DoubleThrill

10-05-2012

Amen! Brothah!

McWangBooger

10-05-2012

Warren smells.

Best BeatwiferNA

10-06-2012

so you're bad. got it.

you can counter him. my ranked team doesnt lose to rengar anymore, because we figured out how to beat him. hes not even a worthwhile ban for us anymore.

Zerovox

10-08-2012

Rengar is honestly the squishiest new champ for me, stun him, then gang up on him, when you learn this only can you grow up an not get agro over a game an how you can't figure out how to counter.

Girafossauro

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDoodlePants View Post
Dear Riot Nigeros.

I dont know even know why would u make this piece of sht champion u drunk bostards..... Wat kind of dog can just 4 shot a nexus base? hmmmmm.... do you see the pattern here riot? I wonder who would make this idea up making an ugly ass dawg that has claws and one eye. So may i kindly ask you Riot employees... TO FCKING NERF RENGAR YOU CHINESE CHINK ASShoe MOFOS
Sincerely, Luis
Lol. Dude, you must have lost many times against Rengar to be this mad. Never had much problems with him, with good teamwork he can be countered easily. And, most importantly, don't feed him.

MaximusHD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

I played a game of TT the other day and completely destroyed Rengar.... I don't see what your problem is.

gregorymarco

10-09-2012

Play fiora and if your reflexes aren't made of crackers you'll facerape the rengar.