Riot, what's going to happen to Azubu Frost?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunfire

Recruiter

10-07-2012

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

The ping is more than enough proof of Azubu Frost cheating...

This is BLATANT cheating.

You can even catch the ping happen in the video. http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/334537601

There is no way they'd be able to know 4 tsm members were going top.

Riot should just go into the VoIP server and listen to their convo.

I'd say disqualify the team and play the tournament without them, but the event logistics, time, and money is what's going to make Riot go, "Screw it; we'll fix it next season. Keep playing."

Something should be done.
There could've been a whole different outcome. People are already talking about it, a lot.

http://en.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegen...inimap_during/
-_-;;

vVicked

10-07-2012

Watch at 5:20:45 and watch the one kid check and realize he can see the minimap in preparation for the match.

Shameful all these teams cheating.

ScannaTheMage

10-07-2012

This match really needs to be replayed. Please don't let them get away with cheating

TheBestAshe

10-07-2012

A great way to confirm or dis-confirm whether or not they were cheating would be to listen to what they were saying in their voice chat.

ChocolateMagnums

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBestAshe View Post
A great way to confirm or dis-confirm whether or not they were cheating would be to listen to what they were saying in their voice chat.
I like this idea ^ If we could hear them say "4 going top" Or something that makes it obvious that they are headed there because they saw the map, I want to see a rematch for every team that has been cheated in this quarter finals. Because there is no fun in rigged games.

XXdasonXX

10-07-2012

"People" aren't talking about it. TSM fanboys are talking about it. They are not people.

SioHex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I think this: if solo mid doesnt complain were they had the chance is done! no more complainings, also think from now on things like this should lead to disqualify

samdsherman

10-07-2012

this whole thing is insane. why on earth would they have the teams out in the open where they can look at the minimap, hear the crowd, etc? there's a million dollars on the line (or whatever the actual number is, doesn't matter).
the responsibility lies with the tournament organizers to make sure it's not so easy to cheat. put the players in isolated booths and put the stream on a delay.
i don't fault azubu at all for this, they were just trying to win a large tournament, and they are heavily incentivized to do exactly what they did.
if riot wants to call this cheating, it's basically the same as if they play the match with no fog of war at all, and riot says that the players have to not look at the part of the map they shouldn't have vision of or it's cheating.

IS1130ca93c056a16e55514

Ephik Phail OP

10-08-2012

quit crying..both teams didnt get the invade or the first blood that they want, tsm was leading in BOTH games and azubu frost just played it better...quit crying for TSM they didnt say anything during or right after