Really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Sensei

10-09-2012

I got banned or something from general discussion

I really hate the admins for this forums, really don't understand what's content that can be appropriate or not

Either way, i really hate the 0-1400 elo players. All you hear in a game when something goes wrong is, reported, reported, reported. It gets on my nerves. I know I won't get reported for something like, auto locking a champ because I'm tired of being at mercy of the team and picking what's leftover.
It just gets really annoying

GON the Mage Guy

10-09-2012

You could always open a support ticket and ask why you were forum banned, it's more productive than complaining in the New Players Forum.

You also have a pretty negative attitude from what it seems. Perhaps that's why you're having a bad time, you think everyone sucks. You're placed with people your Elo, so you may wanna take a look at your playing and what you say rather than blaming everyone else. Grouping people together via Elo doesn't really work either, because that's the majority of the playerbase, and not everyone is bad/a troll.

You get what you put in.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-09-2012

I see a few 'free RP' links... That's something that I could definitely get behind if that's why you were suspended from GD.

ViceSV

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GON the Mage Guy View Post
You could always open a support ticket and ask why you were forum banned, it's more productive than complaining in the New Players Forum.

You also have a pretty negative attitude from what it seems. Perhaps that's why you're having a bad time, you think everyone sucks. You're placed with people your Elo, so you may wanna take a look at your playing and what you say rather than blaming everyone else. Grouping people together via Elo doesn't really work either, because that's the majority of the playerbase, and not everyone is bad/a troll.

You get what you put in.
Yes my attitude is bad. I realize that nothing in a game will get better if I blame someone for feeding or just not understanding the concept of the game. Yes, I have bad games but when I play a normal I expect people to at least, especially in ranked. If you don't want to try, plz play bot matches. That's why I have such a bad attitude, it's when people troll and I get stuck on their team.
You make it seem like, my attitude is what sets me up with people who I consider, "bad," but no, it's not like that.

ViceSV

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
I see a few 'free RP' links... That's something that I could definitely get behind if that's why you were suspended from GD.

HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY LOOK AT THE LINKS

I was posting up a video from SOMEONE ELSE'S CHANNEL.
Because I don't actually know if the free RP things were real, yes I tried, because I was curious, but it's obviously a scam when it tells you to fill out a bunch of surveys.

I just wanted to let admins or anyone from riot know that it kind of looks believable, but no, sometime you guys are too narrow-minded, and just ban someone without checking it out and reading the explanation

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-09-2012

FYI, I'm not a mod; I was just stating what seemed a plausible explanation to me.

You can always open a ticket to support, but ranting elsewhere in the forums... well, let's just say it doesn't really get you any supporters.

GON the Mage Guy

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViceSV View Post
Yes my attitude is bad. I realize that nothing in a game will get better if I blame someone for feeding or just not understanding the concept of the game. Yes, I have bad games but when I play a normal I expect people to at least, especially in ranked. If you don't want to try, plz play bot matches. That's why I have such a bad attitude, it's when people troll and I get stuck on their team.
You make it seem like, my attitude is what sets me up with people who I consider, "bad," but no, it's not like that.
Yeah, that's kinda how it is. You're not actually paying attention to how you play and blaming everyone else. That means that you're in the same league as the people who you think are bad and trolling, because, surprise surprise, verbal abuse doesn't make people play better.

Also, I've checked your profile. You're level 8. You play games maybe 2-3 times a month. That's hardly enough experience to call yourself better than other players.

Fs Son0fSilas

10-10-2012

^ I'm assuming he is forced to either post/play on this account for the simple fact that he is banned in some way.

OP, for every "troll" you have in a game/on your team and lost because they "fed", how many games do you feel losses could have been prevented? You might say none, but I can tell you right now you are wrong. You might think "Blarggg! Top/mid/jungle/bot FED! They noob trolls!" But what is really happening is 1) they might just be getting out played and 2) you could very well be making situations worse by being negative.

If you spent more time focusing on team work, instead of raging at your team, you might have a much better chance at winning.

Take this example. Bot just got double killed by a jungle gank and you are level 5. They have 24 seconds till respawn and the enemy bot and jungler had to B. What do you do?

Type "/all GG NOOB BOT" "wtf bot?" "Wtf trolls?" oooooooor push your lane and try hitting 6, call mia if needed and type "______ (support) buy wards, ______ (adc) bait them, ______ (top and jungle) pressure top, ganking hard level 6"

Everyone gets out played, even you OP. Because let's face it, no one is as good as they think they. Maybe if you took the time to improve your skill, teamwork, and leadership (there by increasing your chances to win) instead of automatically assuming everyone is a troll; you might win more often.