should i get banned for this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rarbear

10-09-2012

I was told that i would be banned just for calling him a whinny little b because he wouldn't play. And just keep telling everyone on the team that he would send emails to riot from 30 different accounts. At least i tried to win the game even if it was 3v5. All he was trying to do was ban me from my main account so i couldn't play anymore for a while. His name was NUKERMMA.

LittleDi

10-09-2012

Name and same not allowed, however if he did the 30 different account emails he'd just confirm himself a troll and get a set of time outs in return.

Basically you have nothing to worry about.

Convict24601

10-09-2012

no. you need to be reported often to be sent to the tribunal, where you'll get judged by the community. riot support won't really bother with those kinds of emails...but next time, do try to control your anger a bit =)

Rarbear

10-09-2012

i did control my anger to the best of my abilities and i didnt know about the name thing sorry he said he was a net person i didint believe him i just want to know if that was possible because he said it to everyone on our team and just harassed us all with saying we would be banned but thank you very much i wasnt really worried much i just thought that league would like to know that people are starting to go around and telling other players that

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rary14 View Post
i did control my anger to the best of my abilities and i didnt know about the name thing sorry he said he was a net person i didint believe him i just want to know if that was possible because he said it to everyone on our team and just harassed us all with saying we would be banned but thank you very much i wasnt really worried much i just thought that league would like to know that people are starting to go around and telling other players that

people will often tell you that tell will report you or get you banned.

But worry not, if you did nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry.

It is usually the people telling they will report that get the bans themselves

Rarbear

10-15-2012

Thanks it just made me kinda worry and I tried my best in the game to carry bot lane as blitz which is hard enough as it is

SimplyAlive

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rary14 View Post
I was told that i would be banned just for calling him a whinny little b because he wouldn't play. And just keep telling everyone on the team that he would send emails to riot from 30 different accounts. At least i tried to win the game even if it was 3v5. All he was trying to do was ban me from my main account so i couldn't play anymore for a while. His name was NUKERMMA.
That name has been around on these forums. He has faced suspensions before, so he will be suspended (or banned) soon enough.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

yes