Best bot lane combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Badger Bot

2 Weeks Ago

Title explains it all got to bronze 1 with corki and malphite but looking for another combo HAHHHAHHHHHHAA TY.

Indiballer

2 Weeks Ago

thresh and lucian

Noncogent

2 Weeks Ago

I think it's Lucian Braum hands down. So much synergy with Lucian's passive leading into braum's stun its barely beatable.

r1c0

2 Weeks Ago

it's morgana/lucian. or leona/tristana.

Krael

2 Weeks Ago

Caitlyn & Zyra is a wicked combo due to their innate poke!

DMouseslayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

2 Weeks Ago

Leona/Jinx is epic if both players can get their stuns/snares off. Basically assures any kill in early game. Leona will need to do deep warding in river tho, expect the dreaded Top/Mid/Jungle/Bot gank.

Blitz standing on a Caitlyn snap trap is lulz worthy too, but really obvious after the first time, but again, with both players ready (maybe on TS/Skype/Vent) blitz can grab someone right as cait throws her trap. After the knockup they'll hit it, and stun lock for maybe 3 or 4 seconds, assuring a kill.

Thresh/Jinx is good too, you can flay people into Jinx's traps, or Jinx can drop them right behind the enemy after a successful hook causing them to get caught, or go around.

If you want a kill lane, anything that increases the time your enemy is getting shot is good.

Murphdog789

2 Weeks Ago

if you come out of lane even twtich braum is insane twitch stealth in jump in front of him shield ult he ults wrecks everyone. Btw support malph is pretty weak should consider other champs leo does what he does except better as a support

tacoguy56

2 Weeks Ago

my friend and I skype and duo lane, he as lucian and me as morg. 12/12 games it has resulted in a win.