Are you interested in joining the team, and meet all of the requirements?

Yes! 1 50.00%
No..... 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Team "Champ Chomps" Looking for AD Carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evazor

10-09-2012

Hello everyone! My summoner name is knightmare14. You can call me Jake. Anyway, me and a few friends, who I will list below, are starting a League Of Legends team, named Champ Chomps. It will not be ranked until everyone gets to level 30. Here are the current members and positions:

-Solo Top; nomorecoolnames1(Noah)
-Jungle; dandylion13/NoDxRainbow(Juan)
-Solo Mid; knightmare14(Jake)
-Support Bot; Spedner(Spencer)
-AD Bot; ?????????

As you can see, I did not list an AD Bot. This is because our team needs one, as the title states. Now, if you're reading this, you most likely play AD Bot. Well, if you do, you may have a chance to join our team! Though there are a few regulations:

1. Summoner Level must be 15+
2. Must be age 13+
3. Must play AD Champions
4. Must have a total of 3+ AD Champions
5. Must have an appropriate Summoner Name
6. Must have total wins of at LEAST 40
7. Must be willing to participate, and give up time for the team
8. Must respect everyone on the team
9. Must have a Skype and a WORKING MICROPHONE
10. MUST NOT FEED
11. MUST NOT USE A LOT OF HARMFUL LANGUAGE
12. MUST NOT REFUSE TO COMMUNICATE

Now, if you are willing to follow these rules and regulations, then you may have a good chance of making the team!

IMPORTANT STUFF!!!!!!

We have decided that we will hold auditions for the team. Here's how they will work:

Day 1:
Each Summoner will play 1 Summoner's Rift match with the team, and will be in a Skype call with them. We will eliminate people from the roster if:
-they did not play well
-they refused to communicate
-disrespected one of us
-Fed

If you do very well, gave all of us equal respect, communicated well with the team, and had a overall good first impression on us, you will stay on the roster and will move on to Day 2.

Day 2:
Summoners will compete in a 1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament that will be spectated by a specific member of the team. Summoners must both be AD Carries.
Things we are looking for:
-Nice with opponent
-Good score
-And of course, the winner of the match!

These things being said, if you won the match, but were mean to the opponent, you will get kicked out of the Tourney and the loser will move up. But if you were nice, AND won, you will be able to move up, as well.

Thank you all for reading all of this! But there is one more thing. If you are interested in joining the team, please make an application. Here is the template, along with an example, of an application:

Name(First):
Summoner Name:
Skype Username:
Total Wins:
Total Number of Champions:
Total Number of AD Champions:
List 3 Favorite AD Champions (For your number 1 Champion, please give an explanation on why the champion is your favorite):
Willing to Give Up SOME Time on the Weekends(Yes/No):
Why Do You Want to Join the Team?
Extra Info(Optional):

Here's an example(THIS IS A MADE UP PERSON):
Name: Joseph
Summoner Name: joseph1
Skype Username: joseph1
Summoner Level: 20
Total Wins: 70
Total Number Of Champions: 20
Total Number of AD Champions: 3
3 Favorite AD Champions:
3. Vayne
2.Miss Fortune
1. Ezreal, he has amazing skill shot damage.
Willing to Give Up SOME Time on the Weekends: Yes
Why Do You Want to Join the Team? I want to join because I love playing League and I love meeting new people, I have a feeling that I will get along nicely with you guys.
Extra Info: I LOVE PIEE!!!!!!

If this wasn't an example, and was a real person, I would add them to the roster.

Now, on to the important part.

DATES FOR AUDITIONS:

DAY 1- SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13TH. 1:00pm - 8:00 pm EST

DAY 2-SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14TH. 2:00pm - 7:00pm EST

Thank you all for your time! Hopefully you'll be accepted! If you wanna join, just comment on this forum post with your application filled out! I will tell you if you'll be accepted! Again, thank you so much!

extr3mest

10-09-2012

Name: Alex
Summoner Name: extr3mest
Skype Username: extr3mest
Summoner Level: 30
Total Wins: 697 normal, 106 soloq
Total Number of Champions: 96
Total Number of AD Champions: all of them
List 3 Favorite AD Champions: Ezreal (Love his mobility/active skillset), Corki, Urgot
Willing to Give Up SOME Time on the Weekends(Yes/No): Yes (note: have job/school/social life though, but I can usually work out some time to play daily)
Why Do You Want to Join the Team? Want a stable group of players to play and improve with. Obviously also want to enjoy my time playing with the team too.
Extra Info(Optional): over 1400 elo

Evazor

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by extr3mest View Post
Name: Alex
Summoner Name: extr3mest
Skype Username: extr3mest
Summoner Level: 30
Total Wins: 697 normal, 106 soloq
Total Number of Champions: 96
Total Number of AD Champions: all of them
List 3 Favorite AD Champions: Ezreal (Love his mobility/active skillset), Corki, Urgot
Willing to Give Up SOME Time on the Weekends(Yes/No): Yes (note: have job/school/social life though, but I can usually work out some time to play daily)
Why Do You Want to Join the Team? Want a stable group of players to play and improve with. Obviously also want to enjoy my time playing with the team too.
Extra Info(Optional): over 1400 elo

Awesome man! You're accepted. I'll add you on Skype and on League. I'll also add you to the Champ Chomps Roster group on Skype! Thank you!

runesimitar3

10-09-2012

Name(First): guillaume
Summoner Name: runesimitar3
Skype Username: runesimitar3
Summoner Level:30
Total Wins:900
Total Number of Champions: around 50-60
Total Number of AD Champions:all of them exept vayne
List 3 Favorite AD Champions (For your number 1 Champion, please give an explanation on why the champion is your favorite): ez, graves, corki, i love ez, cuz he dont get counterpicked and can play late and early game
Willing to Give Up SOME Time on the Weekends(Yes/No): ofc
Why Do You Want to Join the Team? boring of competition team
Extra Info(Optional):im 1.3k elo, been paying lol for about 1.5 years

Evazor

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by runesimitar3 View Post
Name(First): guillaume
Summoner Name: runesimitar3
Skype Username: runesimitar3
Summoner Level:30
Total Wins:900
Total Number of Champions: around 50-60
Total Number of AD Champions:all of them exept vayne
List 3 Favorite AD Champions (For your number 1 Champion, please give an explanation on why the champion is your favorite): ez, graves, corki, i love ez, cuz he dont get counterpicked and can play late and early game
Willing to Give Up SOME Time on the Weekends(Yes/No): ofc
Why Do You Want to Join the Team? boring of competition team
Extra Info(Optional):im 1.3k elo, been paying lol for about 1.5 years

Awesome! You'll be added to the Roster! Just accept my contact request on Skype, and my buddy request on League, and you'll be set!