Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirilan

10-11-2012

Dirilan didn't get his response from Pyrathi, so he shrugs and stand up to go toward the bar. He looks unsure to ask, but he says in hope that the waitress was here.

''Can I have a cup of tea, please?''

Thepichudude

10-11-2012

Pichu walks into the bar and looks around a bit before sitting down.
"I'll just have water."
Pichu quickly looks towards the stage.
"So is this Aura guy as good as people say he is?" Pichu asked to no one in particular.

TeoLeif

10-11-2012

Teo stands up, a song coming to mind that he hadn't played since his piccolo days. Luckily he knew the proper way to start the song, and upon hitting the first few chords two clones of himself appeared, one playing a flute, the other with some sort of handheld marimba. The illusions flickered as Teo danced, almost as if in a trance, and occasionally there were spirals of multicolored flame that burst out of nowhere on stage. They were completely harmless and vanished in seconds, being just more illusions. He strikes the last chord hard, and the illusions spark out and flash, vanishing when the light fades. Teo just holds his pose and keeps his eyes closed.

Thepichudude

10-11-2012

Pichu chuckles to himself.
"Surprising how funny parlor tricks can be."
As he finishes his statement Pichu sub-conciously reached into his bag put a grip on one of his pistols.

Lord of Apoc

10-11-2012

Garic clears his throat.
"That guy you speak of is a girl so be careful or else you might find yourself as the target of her next show."

Thepichudude

10-11-2012

Pichu rolls his eyes.
"Never heard of her and besides,it's common that if you don't know someones gender you'll probably guess it's a guy,and besides,It's just a few parlor tricks,what's the worse that could happen?"
Pichu chuckled to himself and even though he sounded confident in his mind he was screaming 'YOU PRESSED THE MOUTH BUTTON!' over and over again.

NullAurelian

10-11-2012

Geod gives a respectful nod the the barmaid and a quick two-fingered salute to Dirilan, out of recognition. He gets up and walks over to the bar to place an order.

"I'd like a jug of spiced cider, and a bowl of beef stew and bread, if you could."

Upon saying his piece, Geod returns to his seat in the corner to take in the ambiance of the room. The music is nice, although he personally prefers quiet folk music but no big deal. As the performance finishes, he offers applause in appreciation.

Lord of Apoc

10-11-2012

"why would a guy be called Aura last I heard Aura was a soft name and I have reason to believe that she is not the only one in her with capabilities that could possibly crush you."

Thepichudude

10-11-2012

"People can have weird names sometimes,heck I know a dude named 'Gal',and if she could beat me,good for her,I've had my ass handed to me plenty of times and one loss or win won't mean anything."
Pichu pulls a small notebook and pencil and begins writing.

Lord of Apoc

10-11-2012

"wait why would anyone assume gender before meeting someone?"