Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

10-10-2012

"No wonder my head hurts in all the wrong spots."
He took a sip of his water

holyfafnir

10-11-2012

"Hey! Order anything you like! All drinks are on me!" Pyrathi greeted Geod with a smile.

Dirilan

10-11-2012

Dirilan comes to the cafe, after a long distance of travel. The young mage don't usually comes to Noxus... but he wanted to relax somewhere and he heard about this place. With curiosity, Dirilan wanted to see how this place was. In the same time, it would be a reason to come in Noxus.

So, Dirilan looks at the place as he enters. It was calm... or it seemed while there was not so much people. He walks slowly toward a table with chairs near a window... if there was one and sits down in here. The young mage begins to think, about what he need to do... but after some time, a thought has passed through his mind. ''It could be nice if I forgot about problems I has, for some time.'' Then, he makes a sigh. He puts out his solari dagger that he bought lastly. He looks at the pommel with the engraved solari symbol as he mumbles to himself.

''But it would be hard to forget about my eye...''

Dirilan looks around the cafe, he thinks that he would maybe take something to drink... but he wasn't sure about it. Because the young mage remembers that he has no money on him... good idea to come in a such place without gold... He could hope to be lucky to get something, but he doesn't want to ask someone for paying something for him. So... maybe he will just relax here a bit for now.

holyfafnir

10-11-2012

Pyrathi jumps out at Dirilan, (a bit tipsy) and says, "What's eating you? Come on, order something, all drinks are on me tonight! Y..you look like ya need a good d...drink, whad'ya say?" He sits across from Dirilan not quite looking at him.

TeoLeif

10-11-2012

Teo pokes his head in through the front door, glancing around. His ears twitch and his fur bristles a little as he enters. Feeling a little nervous, this being his first visit to this place, and only his third visit to Noxus, he does his best not to trip anyone as he makes his way over to the one thing that caught his eye, the stage. He waddles right up to it and places his hands on the edge of it, imagining what it would be like to perform for a crowd rather than in some dark corner where he wouldn't be seen.

Lord of Apoc

10-11-2012

"I think someone needs to cut down the alcohol."
Garic grumbled from the counter.

Dirilan

10-11-2012

Dirilan jumped out a bit when Pyrathi has come to him. Uncertain that the man was really paying everyone a drink, because he was a bit tipsy. He asks with a uncertain tone.

''Are you sure that I can order something? Because I don't really know if you will pay or have already paid...''

Then, the young mage put in his dagger in his backpack. He doesn't really want to lost it.

TeoLeif

10-11-2012

Teo looks around for a moment, being sure no one was watching him, and then hops up onto the stage. He turns around to look out at the rest of the room, sitting down over the edge and dangling his little legs over it. With a sigh he pulls out his instrument, currently a lyre, and plays a short tune as a practice, and also maybe to get a little attention.

holyfafnir

10-11-2012

Pyrathi applauds after the melody is over. "Amazing! I swear I have heard this song before, I just don't know where... You know any other tunes?"

TeoLeif

10-11-2012

Teo opens his eyes, which he'd unknowingly closed during the performance, and looks up in the direction of the voice he'd heard.

"U-uh... well I play that whenever I go perform... and I do know a couple of others. Um..."

He scratches his cheek and looks to the floor again, thinking.