Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-02-2012

Reni nods "Well I'm sure she'll turn out great. Excuse me a moment..." She walked over to the hooded man, smiling toward him "Hello sir, can I get you anything to eat or drink? We have a special on today, half price on our sandwiches and twenty five percent off all drinks."

Sykper

12-02-2012

Aden was a bit preoccupied with his thoughts when Reni came over to greet him, around the time when she started mentioning the details on the special did he look up and snap back to reality-

"Wha-!"

The man got spooked for a moment, then finally her words repeated themselves in his mind again and he became a bit more relaxed.

"Oh...y-yes. Can I get a water please? I have had uh...a long day."

His eyes shift to the side, reflecting on the bit of embarrassment and considering that if he took off the hood he might be more aware of things around him.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-02-2012

Reni smiled "Of course, right away." she walked back behind the counter, pouring a cool glass of water and bringing it over to him, placing it gently in front of him on the table "If there's anything else you need don't hesitate to ask." she walked back behind the counter and looked at Hikari. "So tell me more about Giavanna."

Sykper

12-02-2012

Aden smiled a bit nodding to Reni as he took the glass of water and sipped from it slowly. It was refreshing to say the least, and the atmosphere in the cafe definitely helped. For the time right now, he could sit back and clear his mind.

Bladesaber

12-03-2012

"Well she's a being of what's called phasic energy, I don't know much about it so don't ask. She's very nice and loves to help others, though it seems she takes great interest in shy people. I taught her how to use light magic, which helped her a lot. She likes to sing and dance like I do. Ummm Not sure what else to say."

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

A man wearing a white robe with a grey floral pattern and a belt with a few leather pouches and an ornate leather dagger sheath with an equally ornate dagger, at least judging from the gem-inlaid silvered handle. When he entered, the hood of his robe was veiling most of his face, but after entering, he drew it back, revealing that he was somewhere in his late twenties and somewhat handsome save for the slightly disconcerting fact that his left eye was amber and his right one blood red.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-04-2012

Reni nodded "Sounds really interesting, I'm really happy for you." she smiled, then looked over at the man who had entered. "Excuse me a moment Hikari." She made her way out from behind the counter and over to the man, smiling "Hello and welcome, take a seat where you wish to, may I get you anything to drink? Or perhaps you're hungry?"

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

The man returns Reni's smile "Both, actually. If you have a roast beef sandwich and a lager, that would be great. And if you aren't too busy, I would like to inquire about this place. You see I recently rented an apartment in the neighborhood, and I'm not really the type to sit around at home, staring at the walls. Not to mention, my cooking is dreadful and I fear that if I don't have a place to go every now and then for a decent meal, I shall perish."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-06-2012

Reni nodded with a smile "Right away." she went off and returned a few moments later with his food and drink, placing them in front of him "So what was it you wanted to ask?"

Munchlord

12-06-2012

"Thank you." he picked up the lager but responded before taking a sip. "For starters, the stage suggests that you have entertainment here sometimes, but what sort of it and how often? If the nature and schedule is suitable, it would seem a good occasion for my decent supper of the week. And if there's a sign I overlooked, I do apologize miss...?"