Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

"I'm coming back eventually, It's not like this is the last time we'll see each other. Though I will be gone when the baby is born." She smiled and waved as she left.

Scarlet Phoenix

11-18-2012

Reni nods "I understand, of course this is the worst kind of place to be raising a child." she waved back, looking around the cafe for a moment and shrugging. She pulled out a magazine from under the counter and began reading.

Ask Gragas

11-18-2012

Now the overly manly hunk of meat watches the hot waitress walk away, but caught the overly manly tray in the process, and then he noms his manwich and grows a bit like CHO GATH as he noms his manly man treat. So he finishes later, and now his manly size would reach the ceiling and he has to lean his head down a bit to fit in the overly feminine bar. So, now that he's finished, he slams his payment on the counter, because he's that damn accurate, and he tips the waitress by stuffing tons of manly gold coins, and then he sees a donations can!

So he donates some money to the donation can on the counter, aka the highest amount of money he knows when not being accurate: FIVE DOLLARS.

Now this is the end of the sexy tale of the manly hunk of meat, known as the manly Gragas, in this overly sexy cafe. But he'll be back if he wants MOAR BACON. *THUD-UD* *THUD-UD* *THUD-UD* *THUD-UD* *THUD-UD* *THSKSHSHSHSH!!* *disappears*

Scarlet Phoenix

12-02-2012

Reni looked around, bored out of her mind... She pulled out a magazine and began reading it, occasionally she took a small sip of tea and continued reading. She glanced toward the door thinking she had heard something but apparently it was nothing, with a sigh she turned back toward her magazine.

Bladesaber

12-02-2012

Hikari walked, smiling as he entered. He took a seat. "Heya Reni."

Scarlet Phoenix

12-02-2012

Reni smiled toward Hikari "Hey there, how's it going?" she put the magazine away. "Can I get you anything?"

Bladesaber

12-02-2012

"Absolutely wonderful. I finally found someone. And just some water please."

Scarlet Phoenix

12-02-2012

Reni smiled "Oh? Who is she?" she poured a cool glass of water and placed it in front of him.

Bladesaber

12-02-2012

"A being much like myself, except she's made of a different energy. She's called Giavanna, and she's amazingly nice and beautiful."

Scarlet Phoenix

12-02-2012

Reni smiled "Glad to hear it!"