Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima said " Bon appetit, dear. "
She then proceeds to slowly and elegantly eat the meal.

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina follows, savoring each bite

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima ate some, but still some left. She rested aside the fork and knife and said " Zari, while it was delicious, there was a plenty of it. "
She chuckled " It would go into my weight. If you want it, you can have my share. By now the pregnancy should already start affecting your appetite. "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

"It has." She said, finishing the rest of the large turkey and the food, sighing as she turned and leaned back on the counter. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. So tell me, what have you been doing? Besides the usual of course."

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima smiled at Zarina " Well, that's it. Just the usual. It's actually pretty exhausting you know. "
Proxy placed her hand on Zari's belly and gently caressed it.

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

"I'm sure." Zarina laughed and placed a hand on her's. "So I'm fairly certain that this won't be a normal length Pregnancy, as I'm already showing outward signs of it." She motions to the fact that her belly already has a slight bulge to it.

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima smiled and embraced Zarina " Apparently it won't. "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina returned the hug, pulling back and kissing Proxy for a moment before asking. "Would you mind joining me tonight when I go to bed? I've been feeling somewhat lonely." She grinned, then tapped her head lightly as she remembered something. "Oh also, have you talked to Hikari recently?"

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Proxy thought for a moment " No, I don't think so. Why? "
She smiled and kissed Zarina " I am always there with you, silly, but if you wish I will be there for you so you can hug me more. "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

"Well I realize you aren't a being of light, but as you've interacted with them before he wanted to ask if light can heal."