Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima thought for a moment " Well...that's a difficult question. You see if we tried to change her then we would only change her into a bad person because she is almost embodiment of kindness and self-sarcifice. She is really a tricky one. I think in the end there is not much we can do. You see, she most likely wouldn't accept your help because she'd think it is troublesome for you. "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

"But at the same time it lets people like Michael take advantage of her. I think she would have defended him had I tried anything."

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima nodded " Indeed. Like I said, it is difficult. "
She went in front of the bar and sat down on a bar stool " Well most likely she would, but who knows what would happen. That girl is difficult to read. "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina sighed slightly. "I'm not sure what would have happened had we come to blows. Yes she has those eyes but killing someone would probably kill her as well, more than likely on the inside then out." She looked at Proxy and smiled. "At any rate, anything I can get you while you're here dear? I'll take your bill."

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima said " Well, I am not exactly sure of her combat abilities, but what I've learned is that she is the protector, though at some times her eyes acted violently. I think only Suk can use her abilities offensively, or at least willingly that way. "
Proxy turned around on the stool and smiled " Well, I don't want to ruin you, so I'll have a glass of water please. "

(( Slower replies, doing something for the laboratories. ))

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina fetches the water and sets it in front of her. "Proxy you know I've got over 500 million valorans in the bank, I could buy this place and still have money to spare."

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima smirks and gently slaps her across bottom " Oh Zari, I was just joking. "
She took a sip of the water and laughed a bit " So this is the thing Hikari talked about? "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

"What thing? Oh yes this is what he wanted me to do."

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima laughed " So, how does it feel to be a owner of quite a lot of restaurants who works as a waitress in a small cafe in Noxus? "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

"It feels no different than usual. I used to work as a waitress for awhile before I opened my own, so it's home away from home for me." She playfully rubs Proxy's back as she takes a seat next to her.