Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gragas

11-17-2012

So then we continue the sexy tale of the manly hunk of meat. He has been in this not too manly cafe before, and had the most volatile booze. Wait. Volatile? More like flat. Yep, that's how manly Gragas is, he needs pure uber carbon to feel the fizziness of a drink. Then, like the ninja he is, the manly hunk of meat appears in a very manly smoke: super manly man tobacco smell with the scent of man scotch and bacon sandwiches with cigarettes in it. Now the overly manly hunk of meat came out of a bacon's pen--... and now this!

*appears on a table, like a ninja*
*doesn't look at the menu, knows he's right all the time*

BACON SAMMICH WITH MAN CIGARETTES IN IT, AND EXTRA BACON, AND ADD MORE BACON WITH EXTRA BACON, THAT HAS BACON IN IT! CHOP CHOP!

...AND PUT JACK DANIELS ON IT WITH SODA.

So the manly hunk of meat then sees peanuts on the table, and he punches it and it is now known as cafe peanut butter with crunchy shells on it-- MANLY MAN EDITION. Salt and pepper? More like cookies and cream for the manly peanut butter. So in the manliest manner, the manly hunk of meat creates the perfect combo of peanuts, crunchy peanuts, "cookies and cream", and finally going to throw the tray like a frisbee as he disappointedly waits for his manly order.

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

((Gragas I'm going to have to say no. You troll enough as is, but I'm keeping this RP normal as much as possible.))

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima chuckled as she saw Gragas' demand " Right away sir! "
She catched the tray, so it wouldn't do any damage and went into the kitchen to prepare to extraordinary order.
After about 5 minutes she went out with a plate with a giant sandwich. She gently put it on the table in front of Gragas and said " Honorable champion of the League, here is your order. The super extra manly bacon sandwich with manly extra bacon that is with even more manly bacon in manly bacon. And of course with the manly whiskey, soda and cigarettes. "
It was really something 2 x 2 feet large and another foot high. The sandwich was perfect, with everything a sandwich should have, but it almost looked like pile of bacon.
Aproxima went back behind the bar to see how much it will cost. She smiled at Gragas " Please, enjoy your time here and tell me if there is anything you'd want. "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina arrives and moves over to Proxy, kissing her on the cheek. "Thanks dear I can take back over now."

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima gently caresses Zarina's cheek and says " Yup. It seems you are pretty proud one. Well, a lot of man in Noxus are like that. "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina laughed softly "I was never intending to hurt him. It's just that he reminded me too much of my old self, so I wanted to change that."

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima smiled " But you are aware of that is wasn't honest at all? It takes much more to change such people. "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

"Oh of course, but the fact he did it all is what I needed. I don't care it was fake. Besides I could tell Ruby was desperate for me to leave."

Aproxima

11-18-2012

" Well, it's bad for business when one of the parts is annoyed and or angry. Besides the girl is too kind for this world. If she could, she would do anything for anyone just so they didn't have to do it. "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

"How can we help her then?"