Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

Zarina laughs. "Of course it will. We just skipped a step is all, the process followed it's natural cycle."

Aproxima

11-17-2012

" You skipped a step? "
This all was new for Ruby " This is very confusing. Women were made for men, like a socket and a plug. Why would a woman be with another woman? "

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

"Well first off I still like women because.....I have a certain fear.....that puts men off the list....and I was a man at one time so the thought disgusts me. And don't worry your head thinking about it, it will only confuse you more."

Aproxima

11-17-2012

" Yes, you are probably right. "
Ruby turned around to see no-one " So...why again there is no-one here? "

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

"Well this place has never been amazingly crowded, but I kinda like it because it's like that. No loud noise to distract you."

Aproxima

11-17-2012

A person with a sword around his waist walks into the bar and marches to Ruby. He sits down and says to Zarina " Bring me beer and leave woman. "
Ruby apologized " I am sorry Zarina, but I have to cut our talk short. "
And thus the conversation between the two of them began.

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

Zarina laughs. "Oh no mister high and mighty, you don't get beer by being rude. You'll ask politely and give me the money you owe, and then you can get some beer."

Aproxima

11-17-2012

The man looked at Zarina and spat on the floor " Call me whoever owns this place. The last time, they at least knew how to watch their tongue. And now leave a bring me that bear! "
Ruby was silently sitting on the chair. She didn't want to be involved.

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

Zarina chuckled. "Well she's out at the moment, so you've got me. And now." She suddenly had her own sword at the man's throat before he could move. "Clean that up. I will not stand for that treatment in this place. Leave now, or I kick you out."

Aproxima

11-17-2012

The man threw a menacing look at Zarina and slapped the sword away " Pfff, insolent woman. I will bring hell to this place. "
He grabbed Ruby by her hand and dragged her out, but not before shouting some rude words at Zarina and kicking into some of the chairs and tables.