Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Trebonus applauds the show.
"Indeed, very good."
Silas just tilts his head slightly, seeming to listen.
"Hmm.. no usual hum of techmaturgical devices," he sniffed the air and performed a few medical checks on himself. "Most likely no use of hallucinogens, leaving unassisted magic as only method of producing illusions. Based upon complexity level of illusions, most likely took large amount of skill. Well done indeed."

Blade3324

10-09-2012

Xenos clapped his hands, praising Aura. "That was something. Give her my thanks. As for drinks.... Surprise me..." He said to Reni, shrugging.

Lord of Apoc

10-09-2012

Garic poured himself another glass of wine slowly sipping away.
"your boss is very attractive in skill."

Bladesaber

10-09-2012

Hikari stands up "Well I must be heading off for the night. I did enjoy it and I'll be sure to return. Keep the rest of the coins, it's perfectly fine." He nods his head, smiles and winks as he said the last part. "Have a good one." He walks out and a flash of light can be seen.

Lord of Apoc

10-09-2012

Garic finishes the first bottle of wine and falls off the bar stool drunk and unconscious

Blade3324

10-09-2012

Xenos merely laughs at Garic. "So much for that..." He says as pieces of his mask uncovered his mouth as he took a sip.

((phone))

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-10-2012

Reni watches as the man falls over unconscious. Walking around and grabbing him. She was surprisingly able to pick him up and move him towards a corner and place him sitting against the wall away from any of the others. She returned to her position and sat, waiting to see if anyone else wanted something to drink. She wondered if anyone had noticed this place wasn't just a bar and that they could drink more then just alcohol.

Lord of Apoc

10-10-2012

Garic groaned from the corner and fell over holding his head.
"that's some strong stuff."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Silas and Trebonus walk to where Reni is sitting.
T: "Excuse me, what do you have for non-alcoholic drinks?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-10-2012

Reni smiles "We have various teas, coffee, soft drinks, water of course, juices and milk."