Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blade3324

10-09-2012

Xenos walked into the place, looking around for a moment. He walked over to a chair, taking a seat at a table as he tapped his fingers against the table. The tapping made an odd sounds, since it was metal hitting against the wood.

Bladesaber

10-09-2012

Hikari laughs "Very well then old man." He leaves the bag of gold on the table. "What does she do for entertainment?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Reni smirked "You'll find out soon enough!" she looked over at Xenos as he entered, barely able to contain her excitement, more customers in one day then they've gotten in a month! "Welcome sir! What can I get for you today?"

Meanwhile...Aura was busy preparing back in her room, she had to make this show perfect. If she messed up then her chances of getting any more customers was slim to none.

Bladesaber

10-09-2012

Hikari settles in chair and looks at the stage, waiting for the show.

Blade3324

10-09-2012

Xenos looked up at Reni. He couldn't help but smile behind the mask and helm at her cheeriness. "Depends on what alcohol you're serving miss." He said as he leaned back in his chair.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Silas and Trebonus walk into the Aurora Borealis.
S: "But I do not need any sort of food or drink this establishment provides, my own nutritional formulas provide the precise amount of nutrition I need to sustain a healthy body."
T: "Yes, but that stuff tastes like cra p."
S: "You know I do not care about how something smells or tastes."
Trebonus sighs.
T: "Alright, so consider this a chance to practice social interaction."
S: "But I get plenty of practice working with patients in the medical wing."
T: "You still need more, besides it's better to practice here rather than act strangely in front of a patient and unnerve him. Consider it... observations for psychological studies or something."
S: "Very well then."
The two walk up to the counter and wait for someone to take their orders

Lord of Apoc

10-09-2012

Garic took a sip of the wine he paid for.
"do I really look that old? aside from the white hair I mean."

((Garic would only look as old as mid-late 20's))

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

The interior of the building suddenly went dark, the walls, floor and ceiling were pitch black and it would seem as if the entire place was floating in space. a spotlight hit the stage and Aura appeared on it, smiling toward those in the establishment. "Ladies, gentlemen...Thank you for coming out tonight, I hope you enjoy the show!" She taps her staff on the ground and lightning shoots out of it, bouncing across the darkness and passing just in front of everyone present. It split into three and continued bouncing before finally colliding with each other in the middle of the room, exploding in a multicolored display of light. The lights fell to the floor but did no vanish, instead the began spinning around, The lights continued to spin around and around growing ever further apart before suddenly all being sucked into one giant light ball that began bouncing around the room. Reni smirked, pulling a knife from under the table and throwing it toward the light. The light enveloped the knife and soon began to trail its destination toward the dart board on the other side of the room. When it had made contact the ball exploded and illuminated the room into its original state. Standing in the middle of the room was Aura, along with 2 clones that looked exactly like her. All three of them tapped their staff on the ground and soon there were six of her. They all raised their staffs high and clashed them together. A pink glow enveloped the room, fading after a moment. Aura stood on stage, bowing toward those in the room "I hope you enjoyed tonight's show, please, if you did, let your friends know!" She slowly faded out.

Reni smiles at the show and then turns to the newcomers "Welcome, what can I get for you gentlemen." She turned to Xenos "We've got something for everyone."

Bladesaber

10-09-2012

Hikari claps as the show ends "Impressive I must admit" He says to Reni.

Lord of Apoc

10-09-2012

Garic did little more then smile when the show ended.