Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

10-16-2012

Christina walked back into the cafe wearing a shirt and jeans, her hair was in it's normal style. Putting her bag down next to her, she sat on one of the stools at the bar looking sad, "A stiff drink." She ordered, not looking up.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

A man very similar to the woman that had accompanied Christina here walks in, seeing Christina at the bar. Not wanting to unduly disturb her, he sits at a booth a respectable distance away.

Lord of Apoc

10-16-2012

Garic stared at the stack of Graggy cans in front of him. He put another empty can on the top creating a perfectly neat stack.
"another one here."

Tentorer

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Garic stared at the stack of Graggy cans in front of him. He put another empty can on the top creating a perfectly neat stack.
"another one here."
Rothus shakes his head and leaves the man to his drinks.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

James puts his arms on the table, then puts one of his hands to his head.
"Was she only interested in me because I was female?" he asks himself mentally. "Do I really have no redeeming qualities as a male?"

((Legit question there for ya, Palt. Was it only because James was female?))

Paltala

10-16-2012

((No, it's because of her morals. She can't see herself being with someone who is a really notorious criminal. As a female, you could have started again but as male, the risk is too high.))

Mister Crow

10-16-2012

((Fun fact for ya: even Caitlyn doesn't know what C looks like. So far, only Christina has both pieces of that particular puzzle.))

Lord of Apoc

10-16-2012

Garic stack yet another can then simply stared at the tall stack for a while.

Paltala

10-16-2012

((True but with the way James keeps going round, still stealing stuff. There is always that possibility.))

Mister Crow

10-16-2012

James looks over at Christina and sighs.
"I finally had something good, something solid," he thinks. "Now it's just as tenuous as everything else in my life."

((Yeah. James is not gonna take this well. The one thing he's craved is stability, but he's never really been able to have that with anything.))