Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirilan

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Éclair smiles " Well, you already know my profession, so it's only fair if you tell me yours. So? "
''I'm a mage.'' Dirilan answered with a smile to Éclair. He didn't mentionned that he was a summoner too because the young mage didn't spend his time in the institute lately.

Then, Dirilan turns his head a bit trying looking at Christina. After some seconds, he shifts his gaze toward a table, hoping that Éclair didn't see him looking at her. Dirilan seems to really hope to talk to her, but he didn't wanted to disturb her with her date. The young mage sighs a bit.

Paltala

10-15-2012

((Dayum, what is it with people wanting to talk to Christina? Is she really that hot or something?))

Dirilan

10-15-2012

((I was trying to come in the Paltala Residence, since you were coming to this place, it was an opportunity... and I didn't feel to ask in this thread since it is a closed rp... but I should have asked in the first place.

So... I will demand now. Can I come with you two to the Paltala residence? If you want, I will find a way to come. Sorry to didn't ask this sooner ^^'))

Paltala

10-15-2012

((Sorry but no, I just don't see how it would work in the RP))

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

((It's not so much we don't want you there, but it wouldn't really work at all RP-wise.))

Jamie nods, smiling.
"Should we go?" she asks.

((Jamie getting no love. Probably a good thing because he'd freak the hell out if he did.))

Paltala

10-15-2012

"I think we shall." Christina said, standing up and moving around to pull Jamie's chair out for her.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

((Quick question: Why do you even want to join the thread in the first place?))

Jamie stands, smiling as Christina pulls the chair out for her and nodding her thanks. She locks arms with Christina as they exit the Aurora Borealis.

Dirilan

10-15-2012

((Bah... Just an idea that comes from my mind, nothing really bad. Just wanting like you change Dirilan gender with the potion to keep him... or something like that. And having fun with him... her, I don't really know. Just a small idea. But it doesn't matter, I only just wanted to try.))

Paltala

10-15-2012

Christie walked out of the Cafe/bar/show/place with Jamie, nodding to the bartender on the way out.

((And depart thread))

Mister Crow

10-15-2012

((Problem with that idea is we ran out.))