Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Jamie smirks as Christina says 'day job'.
"I've taken to sightseeing," she says, winking. "Visited the Crownguard mansion recently. They must've paid a fortune for the place."

((Off to my GM's, not sure if I'll respond again.))

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Trebonus walks into the Aurora Borealis and orders himself a cup of coffee

Paltala

10-14-2012

"I've never seen it before, how big is it?" Christina asked, still eating.

Dirilan

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Éclair smiles " See, it's easy to relax. You are already comfortable around me. "
She thinks for a moment " Hmm, let's see opposites? Well it may differ as to the culture you origin from, but the most common thing is fire and ice or earth and air, but you have already shown me that. I think there is also water and lightning as opposites as well as light and darkness. "

(( Next reply in about 3 hours ))
((Sorry for my late post ^^'))

As Éclair says her notice to Dirilan, the young mage blushes a bit as he realizes that. It take some time for him to feel comfortable around a women. After Éclair says every elements, Dirilan says with a smile as his blush was going away.

''It is a common thing... so the answer will be...'' He has been interrupted by Dojel that he was asking his question. The young mage recognize Dojel, he does a motion with his left hand to say hi. Dirilan wanted to answer, but Éclair did answer for him, so he didn't need to say a thing. The young mage was listening to the conversation and looking at the two.

holyfafnir

10-14-2012

((sorry for my late post)) Pyrathi woke up on a table after having one too many drinks "Wha... what happened? Oi, how's my money going?"

Aproxima

10-14-2012

Éclair shrugged and while she was waiting for her answer she continued the conversation with Dirilan " So the answer will be fire and ice, right? "

Dojel

10-14-2012

"I'm Expensive, I know... Deliveries are 200 each, Retrievals 300... I might consider Courier's Favor for you, makes everything 100... I'm not one for civilian jobs, although if you're desperate enough to pay... well, business is business, right? Anyway, Don't get too fond of me... I might be carrying something important enough to get assasins after me, that's what I am trained for anyway.
Dojel winks, recognises Dirilan and waves back
Well, you're unlikely to be a regular here... You two aquainted somehow?

Aproxima

10-14-2012

Éclair rolls her eyes and sighs. Evidently this courier didn't quite get what she has meant. She says " I have to disappoint you, but I didn't want anything to be delivered or otherwise. The things I said were only in jest, so sorry to ruin your business. I can kill people on my own and for delivery, well I have my own system. "

Dojel

10-14-2012

Dojel bursts in laughter
You seriously thought I meant that? I make enough business, atleast 4 deliveries a week, of which one usually is civilian! I have a job to do, wars are lost because of our faliure! Do you really think one assasin who decides not to hire me is going to ruin my payroll? Best joke in the month!

Aproxima

10-14-2012

Éclair's face remains cold, dark, without expression until an evil grin spreads across her face " No. That's only what people say. '
She was unamused

(( Sleep ))