Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair chuckles " Well why don't you sit next to me so we could talk more comfortably. "

Dirilan

10-13-2012

After Éclair said that, Dirilan realize that he was standing up for a while from now. The young mage says while he seems uncertain about it.

''Oh... okay...''

Then, he decided to sit on the chair next to Éclair.

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair sighs a bit " Should I pull my hood down a bit more so I won't look like a woman? It seems you are pretty uncomfortable around women."
She looks at him with her glowing eyes " So, let's start with the basics? So how did you end up here, when you obviously don't enjoy larger groups of people. "

Dirilan

10-13-2012

Dirilan shakes his head to say no about pulling down her hood, it won't change anything, because the young mage already know that she is a woman. Then, Dirilan tries to answer the question, trying to smile a bit.

''Well... I... um... wanted to go to a place for relaxing... and I've heard about this place... so I was... um... curious about to see what kind of place it was...''

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair smiles " Well if you wanted to relax, then you should begin already. So how do you find this place so far? "
She turns to the room watching the couple, Teo and others.

Thepichudude

10-13-2012

Pichu sighed, mainly because he hadn't gotten the water he asked for yet and he had nothing to do,eventualy he went over to Teo and leaned down to whisper into his ear.
"Hey could you play something a wee bit more,Lively?"
Pichu chuckles,stands back up,and heads back to his,tossing a 10 valor coin over his shoulder for Teo.

Dirilan

10-13-2012

Dirilan was trying to calm himself down, trying to be a bit less shy as Éclair seems to be a bit gentle with him. The young mage thinks a bit about the question and tries to answers while he was trying to be a little less shy.

''Well... This place... is charming... and the tea is good... and I forgot it on the table... where I was.'' He looks at the table where his half-cup of tea that he drank.

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

Teo blinks in confusion, not only because he'd been noticed, but also because someone had made a request and actually paid him. He nods and thinks of which song to play before one comes to mind and he starts to play it out.

Aproxima

10-13-2012

" I see. Well you chose pretty well. This place is quite suitable for relaxing, as there are much rougher places around here. "
Éclair looks at the table with the cup of tea " Well go for it. I can wait. It would be shame to waste it, wouldn't it? "

Thepichudude

10-13-2012

Pichu nods at the Yordle and smiles as the waitress finaly gives him his water,as the music plays he slowly shakes his head and fingers around in time with the music.