Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

10-13-2012

"Maybe." Christina mused before signalling for the bartender to order.

Dirilan

10-13-2012

''Well... at first, I... um... comes here to relax... but... um... I thought I might... talk to change my thought.''
Dirilan says to Éclair has he was trying to look around instead looking at her.

Aproxima

10-13-2012

A grin spreads under Éclair's hood " Well then what would you like to talk about? Or am I not worth of a company for you? "

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Jamie looks down at herself and sighs.

"I'm in public and I'm in a dress. What has this world come to?" James sighs. "I hope this turns out for the better otherwise I'll never live this down."

Jamie then takes a quick sip of the wine to calm herself.

Dirilan

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
A grin spreads under Éclair's hood " Well then what would you like to talk about? Or am I not worth of a company for you? "
Dirilan thinks a bit, but he don't really know what he could talk about... there was nothing that came on his mind. The young mage looks at Éclair and answered for the 2 questions as he seemed not really sure.

''I... I don't know.''

After he says that, Dirilan shifts his gazes toward Christina, just for some seconds. Then, he looks at Éclair.

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair smirks " So I see, you are interested more in that girl over there than in a conversation. However it looks like she is out of your league. "

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

Teo shakes his head, trying to brush away the loneliness. "No, I'm a bard now... I need to get used to this," he thinks to himself. He sighs and starts to play some more background music again.

Dirilan

10-13-2012

''I...'' Dirilan begins with as he blushes a bit when Éclair said that he was more interested to Christina than a conversation. But when she said that the young mage was out of league, it hurt a bit his feeling. Dirilan tries to answer calmly, trying to not leak some tear from his right eye. (The left one was the solari symbol eye, so, if tear was leaking from it, it would be evaporated.)

''N-no! I'm not... out of league. She... she just have already someone, she only... wanted to be alone with her... friend...''

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair thought to herself "So fragile."
She smirks " So what did you want to talk with her about? Try to imagine me as her, what would you tell me? "
She chuckles " They don't look like ordinary...friends to me. "

Dirilan

10-13-2012

Dirilan looks at her as he was slowly shaking his head. The young mage seems to don't really know what she would have says to Christina if he was with them... His shyness wouldn't have help him and he will surely will have no idea of conversation. Dirilan makes a small sad smile as he answers to Éclair.

''No... nothing... I do not... know what kind of conversation I could... talk about...''