Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair smiles at him, finishing the glass of water. She says to Dirilan " You don't know? Come, come closer to me, you are not afraid of me, are you? "

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

As Christina says that, Jamie's stomach rumbles. She looks up sheepishly.
"Food would be good," she replies.

Dirilan

10-13-2012

Dirilan begins to be a little frightened. Her tone seems to be malicious, like her smile. The young mage seems to not wanting to come closer to Éclair. He asks to her trying to keep his tone normal.

''If... If I don't want... to come closer?''

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair looks at Rine " Please anothe small glass of water, I will want something else later on. "
She turns back at Dirilan " Afraid? Well if you don't want to, then you will be left alone. Alone in this beautiful little bar. "

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

Teo opens his eyes, looking down at his instrument with a sad expression when he begins to play another song, any who hear would feel as though the lights in the room were dimming, save the stage lights, and on stage would appear a young yordle, a past image of Teo's self. On the stage he seemed so vibrant and excited, but illusions of other yordles, taller and meaner, faded in and out, ignoring or lashing out at him when he attempted to speak. The life in the young yordle faded, the lights in his eyes dimming with sadness, and soon the whole image faded and the room returned to normal, the song cutting off only after a minute of playing.

Dirilan

10-13-2012

Dirilan feels like he doesn't want to be alone, the young mage looks on the ground as he was thinking. He doesn't know her intention, but otherwise, it wouldn't be good either. So, he decided to stand up and uncertainly step closer to Éclair as Dirilan keep his guard, in case.

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair smirks " Closer. Don't be shy. I know that we are in Noxus, but that doesn't necessarily have mean that everyone want to kill you, rape you or maybe even something worse. "

Dirilan

10-13-2012

Dirilan stops approaching after what Éclair just said. The young mage sighs, he tries to say in his mind that everything will be alright and then, he continues to walk toward her. After some seconds, Dirilan was close to her, not too close, but just enough. The young mage was wondering why she wanted for him to be near her.

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair smiles and thinks "Obedient one."
Her hood was still covering vast portion of her face " So, you only wanted someone to talk to, when you approached that pair? "

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Jamie watches Dirilan interact with the woman at the bar and sighs.
"I think he just wanted attention," she says, swishing the wine around but not taking a sip.