Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirilan

10-13-2012

Dirilan shakes his head as he was lost in his thought. The young mage takes a sip of his tea (who has been paid by Pyrathi, like he said that Dirilan could order something by him.) while he looks around in the cafe. He noticed Christina and Jamie on a table a little far from his. But his gazes was more on Christina. Dirilan seems to find her really pretty with her long red colored hair. Just the thought to come toward her, make him blushing a bit. He takes another sip as he says in his mind. ''Will I go or not go... I'm not really sure... but maybe see some different people will be helpful to forgot a bit my problem. I hope they won't mind if I come...''

With uncertainly, Dirilan stands up with his tea as he approaches toward Christina and Jamie. When he was near them, the young mage's face was red as he was trying to say in a shy tone to the 2 girls.

''C... Can... I join... um... you... i... if you... um... don't mind.'' He was really hoping that they don't mind if he join them.

Paltala

10-13-2012

Christina turned to the young man that approached, it was obvious that he was incredibly shy. She listened to him but when he finished, she put on a sad smile, gently put her hand on his arm and said softly, so not to attract attention, "I'm sorry but...we're on a date."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Jamie smiles thankfully at Christina for taking the lead on this one. She wouldn't have had the heart to tell him no.

Dirilan

10-13-2012

''Oh... Okay.'' Dirilan says as he seems disappointed. ''Have... um... a good evening.'' He continued to say before returning to the table where he was. After he sits on the chair, Dirilan takes another sip of his tea and sighs.

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

Teo sighs, turning back and hiding himself in the shadows once again. His nose twitches and his ears perk a little, listening to the conversations around the cafe. Blowing on it slightly, his instrument once again transforms, this time into a small lute on which he strums a slower tune softly.

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair while waiting for her answers adds some more " That guy over there. *points at Teo* Is also a part of this place or just a enthusiast? "
She turns to Dirilan " A bit lonely pretty boy? "

Paltala

10-13-2012

Christina watched the young man before turning back to Jamie with a sip of wine, "Cute young man wasn't he?"

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Jamie looks at Christina.
"Thanks for taking the lead on that one," she says thankfully. "I don't think I'd have been able to say no to him, he looked so sad."

Dirilan

10-13-2012

((<3))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Éclair while waiting for her answers adds some more " That guy over there. *points at Teo* Is also a part of this place or just a enthusiast? "
She turns to Dirilan " A bit lonely pretty boy? "
Dirilan shifts his gazes toward Éclair. Her compliment that she says to the young mage destabilize him a bit like he was not used to get compliment. He think a bit, trying to find something to say. Then, he answer to Éclair as he seems uncertain.

''Ah... um... Well, yes... no... I don't really know.''

Paltala

10-13-2012

Christina took another sip of her wine before responding, "He didn't really look sad. Just shy." She said, "Anyway, shall we order some food now? We had a long journey."