lol who dodges normal's i understand rank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rüns

10-09-2012

but normal's >_>

rüns

10-09-2012

bump

Convict24601

10-09-2012

I would if someone was being a ****** in the lobby or blatently trolling by choosing a horrible character that we don't need in a team comp with horrible spells like having a Lee Sin in the jungle when we already havea jungler...and he chooses smite and clarity.

Master of Games

10-09-2012

Played Lux/Renekton bottom with a friend yesterday. Took about 7-8 tries to get into a game because people whined it didn't fit the meta.

People really need to change their attitudes if someone plays anything out of the meta that they're going to lose.

Soup Miner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

If I feel like someone is setting me up for a waste of 30+ minutes, I'm going to dodge.
I'll sooner wait 5 minutes for another match than potentially waste 30+ minutes or even rage quit.

rüns

10-09-2012

oh summoner 5 dodged they had no trolls on ther team normal draft (normal dodging its so sad i wish i get to see his face when he wasted 5 minutes of our lives)

bDAD senpai

10-09-2012

I usually only play normals, and yes I do dodge. BUT

I only dodge when I am stuck with a role I am not good at. Rather than subject my team to my sucky-ness for 20+ mins, I dodge so its only a min or so wait in queue for them instead.

Vrinnsquirrel

10-09-2012

wait you think you are allowed "fun" in normals?
I miss thinking that...

Saucy Snake

10-09-2012

I dodge whenever there is an obvious troll, or people pick the wrong champs because of time constraints, so as not to mess up the game for them having to support hecarim, for instance.

Koivu

10-09-2012

Why wouldn't you dodge normals? Do you enjoy dealing with trolls and stupid people as long as it's not in ranked??