Null Link

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Blue Jelly

11-17-2013

The summoner Sera Solryk has freshly woken from a six-month coma. Her magic is acting strangely, the League is being used to nefarious ends, and a certain fox is feeling a little *too* playful for her own good.

It can be found here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9297344/1/Null-Link

It is currently still a work-in-progress.
3 chapters are currently finished.

If the title seems familiar, that's because I tried posting this a while back. That was before I finally found someone to knock me upside the head for some of the poor writing decisions I had made. However, I've hopefully fixed those issues, so I'm sharing once more.

Dealing with forum formatting is painful, as is posting 3.5k+ word chapters- since I'm partly sure the reason the thread died so incredibly hard last time was mostly because I flooded it with the chapters (around 10k words for ch1-3 at that time; revised ch1 and 2 total nearly 8k). Also there'll eventually be some content I can't post here (actually being used for character development, I swear), so this just simplifies things.

I'll make sure to bump and update this post when I release new chapters.

Now.... Have a few little teaser quotes ;D

ch1: Reawakening
A woman stepped out. "Strange, isn't it," she smiled at the person in blue. "That morning came this quickly?"

ch2: Side Effects
Here and there, pairs of reddish lights winked in and out in defiance of the thick darkness of the chasm below. "Sweet, isn't it? They can sense the field is weakening."

ch3: Retrospective
"A girl's gotta have some secrets, don't tell him." Ahri entered the room.

UPDATE 2/28
Finished ch3 (finally)

The Blue Jelly

02-28-2014

Chapter 3 up, enjoy~

I Smash Soulz

03-16-2014

Can you please continue this fanfic?

The Blue Jelly

03-20-2014

I am, it's just I write at the speed dictated by the muses. Alas, they don't always grace me with their presence.

Also I've kinda got a pretty hefty semester right now... Compilers, Internet Security, and a graduate-level Multiprocessor Programming class. Slowly making progress. Slowly making progress, but schoolwork takes precedence. Paid off so far- I got second place on the Multiproessor midterm, losing out only to the guy who helped edit some of the slides for the prof and is also the prof's TA in his undergraduate class.